midweekery (RR)(not kanye related)

2»

Comments

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    long time no see man!

good to see your still copping the goodness.

implog "holland tunnel drive" 12"...very rare nyc no-wave disco joint...probably be flipping this one.

is this that insane weirdo spoken word type jam with wild vacuum cleaner noises???

if so i needs.

• post the pic on the back of this LP where Nelson is jumping straight up in the air with his knees to his chest, gangsta and surreal...I am to lazy to scan mine and upload it and all that shit...its 8:11 in the AM for fucks sake..
    Will do in a mo'. I couldn't quite figure out what was going on in that pic... thought he was standing on a stool or something.

• Found this still in shrink. Big score, low price.

• post the pic on the back of this LP where Nelson is jumping straight up in the air with his knees to his chest, gangsta and surreal...I am to lazy to scan mine and upload it and all that shit...its 8:11 in the AM for fucks sake..

Here's the Lee Scratch Perry moment....

• long time no see man!

good to see your still copping the goodness.

implog "holland tunnel drive" 12"...very rare nyc no-wave disco joint...probably be flipping this one.

is this that insane weirdo spoken word type jam with wild vacuum cleaner noises???

if so i needs.

shit...it's already up on ebay...check it.

• Always seem to pick up a boxed set due to the mintness and the slim possibility of finding a break. 120 tracks, my chances are what, 50/50?. Pleatherette carry case sealed the deal.

Tell me how that sounds its sitting at a local spot.

• Tell me how that sounds its sitting at a local spot.

Hey, I won't front, I collect lounge versions of Soulful Strut, but the version on here is not so hot. However, there are a few other covers that are a bit more rockin. But unless your residency is in an elevator, don't buy this to DJ. If you're looking for some strings, stabs, n loops for sampling, it's pretty good. Not really worth more than 10 bucks though. Although the carry case is