Killa!

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited May 2014 in Strut Central

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    so ill.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    damn man...i must bet getting old, the lyrical content on this seems hella weak to me "with guns um gifted" and some shit about "fuckin your moms, blah blah blah" i mean honestly is this shit relevant in 2014 or this some "if you cant beat em join em" mumbo jumbo?

i was never much of a Camron fan anyways and maybe thats my problem...the beats were alright at least..

i must be

• dj_cityboy said:
    damn man...i must bet getting old, the lyrical content on this seems hella weak to me "with guns um gifted" and some shit about "fuckin your moms, blah blah blah" i mean honestly is this shit relevant in 2014 or this some "if you cant beat em join em" mumbo jumbo?

i was never much of a Camron fan anyways and maybe thats my problem...the beats were alright at least..

CORRECTION: i must be White.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dj_cityboy said:

i must be

Yeah, that's just Cam. Sometimes that shit is good/funny, sometimes not.

A-Trak producing for Cam'Ron is pretty much the most Complex Magazine thing ever, though.

not sure what A Trak does on this song because Just Blaze did the beat...?

dj_cityboy said:
    i must be getting old

i was never much of a Camron fan anyways and maybe thats my problem

i must be disconnected

pure poetry

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    not sure what A Trak does on this song because Just Blaze did the beat...?

Huh. I just assumed it was A-Trak since the video is labeled as "Cam'ron & A-Trak."

he definitely looks dashing in the few frames that feature him.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FUCK LEBRON

Fools Gold put out the record...

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    A-Trak is on his Diddy shit with this project!!