Freestyle Fellowship diss at unkut.com = strutnip?

13»

Comments

• in the history of nation vs. nation shit-talking, "septic tank" has to be the weakest dis I've ever heard.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    Aussie rap vindicated?

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    Wait, wasn't "Seppo" one of the Marx Brothers at some point?

• DOR said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    Aussie rap vindicated?

^^ :face_melt:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    pimlicosquirrel said:

Mmmmmm. That's good "Murica.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    in the history of nation vs. nation shit-talking, "septic tank" has to be the weakest dis I've ever heard.

It's not really a dis; it's Cockney rhyming slang for "yank."

• hogginthefogg said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    in the history of nation vs. nation shit-talking, "septic tank" has to be the weakest dis I've ever heard.

so it's not even Australian in origin? They seem to be the only ones who use it.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    hogginthefogg said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

so it's not even Australian in origin? They seem to be the only ones who use it.

It is not used in Australia at all....except by the dude claiming Australia is the legitimate birthplace of hip hop or whatever.

• Apologies if I got it mixed up but dont you have Australiam background? If so why are your comments so reactive and stupid? If you're aussie you would know seppo is an old digger term, and more importantly youd get that i was taking the piss and stirring shit up in response to parochial bullying? Also mate, if you're and Aussie hip hop head I dont know how you could honestly misconstrue my comments as claiming Australia created hip hop. Really cunt, are you that dumb or are you that keen to join the 'conga line of suckholes' as Latham would say?
    If I got it wrong and you havent got any Aust. b/g then dont claim as fact shit you dont know or can justify.
    cheers big ears

• :oh_snap:

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I guess he really wants a spot in that conga line of suck holes