You know what cracks me up?

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central
Dumb ass foolios who post/share articles from The Onion and similar sites completely oblivious to the fact that they're parody sites.

Also, fools who really believe Ghostface is responsible for those hilarious reviews of other rappers.

Smart dumb cats indeed...

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    They're similar to people who ask you if you have heard of, for the first time, some urban legend that has been debunked a long time ago by Mythbusters, Snopes or common sense. "Hey, brah, you hear about dude getting his stomach pumped and blood replaced and making a record about it where you can hear a chick getting killed and IlluminatiEyeOfProvidenceBlahblahblah....?"

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Herm said:
    Dumb ass foolios who post/share articles from The Onion and similar sites completely oblivious to the fact that they're parody sites.

enjoy:

http://literallyunbelievable.org/

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I haven't heard the term foolio in a minute... that cracke me up.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Electrode said:
    They're similar to people who ask you if you have heard of, for the first time, some urban legend that has been debunked a long time ago by Mythbusters, Snopes or common sense. "Hey, brah, you hear about dude getting his stomach pumped and blood replaced and making a record about it where you can hear a chick getting killed and IlluminatiEyeOfProvidenceBlahblahblah....?"

This just happened about 15 minutes ago on Facebook this smart dumb guy made a post about that old Urban Legend warning women that gangs are using little kids walking around with a letter claiming to be lost...I replied that it was an old scam/ urban myth. Then this other smart dumb guy replies about how " This has been going on in LA for years....our black kids are under siege..." smh

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    Electrode said:

This just happened about 15 minutes ago on Facebook this smart dumb guy made a post about that old Urban Legend warning women that gangs are using little kids walking around with a letter claiming to be lost...I replied that it was an old scam/ urban myth. Then this other smart dumb guy replies about how " This has been going on in LA for years....our black kids are under siege..." smh

You heartless bastard. Think of the children!

/heavyeyeroll

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    BeatChemist said:
    sweatshop said:
    Electrode said:

You heartless bastard. Think of the children!

/heavyeyeroll

rlmao

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    So does the toilet flush the opposite direction in Australia or what?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

And what if you're on the Equator? Then what happens?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

YOU KNOW IT!

• Electrode said:

Don't dispell the Illuminati as a myth.

Mozart was a member of the Illuminati:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_Freemasonry

So was Beethoven.

However I don't consider these facts as scary as opposed to many 'conspiracy theorists' who will claim the membership of these musicians in the Illuminati made them 'evil'.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    Electrode said:

So was Beethoven.

However I don't consider these facts as scary as opposed to many 'conspiracy theorists' who will claim the membership of these musicians in the Illuminati made them 'evil'.

Wagner though.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    Electrode said:

So was Beethoven.

Wagner though.

Haha!

• HarveyCanal said:
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    Electrode said:

So was Beethoven.

Wagner though.

What about him?