Question for the legal dudes

2»

Comments

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

And eff you, jjfad027, for starting this thread.

Ha!

I should have known this would happen

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

Ha!

I should have known this would happen

Isolated incident...we hope.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Pretty bad thread!

Come on, Brian is a bigger troll than anyone

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

jjfad seems like a decent fellow and an actual contributor but at this stage he should know much better than to have started this thraed. is it any surprise that this thread devolved into the tiresome masterdebator bullshit that has been so prevalent of recent?

fuck a bon vivant and his sophomoric lawyer routine. brian why do you even attempt to engage him or moelarryandjesus on any kind of substantive level?

It's not JJ's fault that other people are annoying.

batmon said:
    Waxidermy looks attractive these days.

Just looked on there and in a thread dedicated to clowning him, someone said they've had to ban MLJ 3 times...this week.

• couldn't you keep your taxi receipts to bring to a creative accountant at tax time next year?

Widespread Banic.

• leave bart simpson alone.

Thymebomb13 said:
    because I called him Doogie a few times and made fun of him...

And you don't know why you are so hatted?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    I don't know much about law so this might be a dumb question. Here in the bay area right now the BART (one of our rapid transit systems) is on strike right now and it's really screwing shit up. Couldn't a bunch of BART riders join together and file some sort of lawsuit against the workers that are striking? Just curious.

DUDE WTF

The fact that everything is screwed up now is testament to how important their jobs are. For fucks sake!

[/pile-on]

Grown ass men should not engage in Jr High School name calling.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Thymebomb13 said:
    because I called him Doogie a few times and made fun of him...

And you don't know why you are so hatted?

in all fairness, Douglas is a douche and has real life harrassed me in emails and has got mad awkward and quiet when we've been in the same room since.

judging by the two characters there's probably a little bit of dirt on both of their hands

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Well aren't we lucky that such a revered and esteemed Internet troll has graced our board with his presence. We should all be grateful...without MLJ, this placed would be a vast wasteland of crickets and tumbleweeds.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:

Strikes like this should be an abject lesson to the downtrodden as to the power they can have if they act collectively. A return to more aggressive labor activity is needed in this country to start reversing the wealth shift of the past 30 years.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    HOLLAFAME said:
    Well aren't we lucky that such a revered and esteemed Internet troll has graced our board with his presence. We should all be grateful...without MLJ, this placed would be a vast wasteland of crickets and tumbleweeds.

You post about 65 times a year.

So if it was up to you, yeah, that's pretty accurate.

Why so cranky, lambchop?

Apparently I don't have the luxury of sitting at my computer thinking up insults all day. Hey...I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Just too bad your means of self-satisfaction has the side-effect of polluting what was otherwise a pretty cohesive and friendly virtual community.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I know it's been asked before, but was there an answer? Where are the moderators? Are there any moderators anymore?

bassie said:
    I know it's been asked before, but was there an answer? Where are the moderators? Are there any moderators anymore?

For a while Raj deleted him when ever he surfaced.
    There was even a thread where we could point out sightings.
    But Raj quit deleting.

At Waxi he is also deleted whenever he shows up.
    But for some reason he never stops showing up.
    I guess because all the deletions were a mistake, or someone else fault, or because someone couldn't take a joke.