Canadian Defense Minister Knows About Aliens

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited June 2013 in Strut Central
Anybody catch this?? Apparently the US is working with aliens, and have documented 4 species that have visited earth?

Where does this rank among the strut conspiracy dudes? Lizard people > Aliens > Illuminati? >> Chem trails? School a skeptic!

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Secret Canadian political leaks are so tepid.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Not really surprising. A lot of government people around the world have made such claims for a long time. The lack of physical evidence other than blurry photos doesn't help. There was an entire press conference of US gov employees a year or 2 ago talking about what they've seen and NASA employees saying they've touched up photos etc.

I think a lot of people believe but we are all so wrapped up in our mundane lives and working like cattle it doesn't change anything. It should inspire us to work together to explore the universe but it doesn't.

BTW. Canadian congress is baller with wine glasses for water!

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    why the human race knows nothing..

facts:

the universe is teaming with life, within the millions and millions of galaxies

off world craft of different origin has buzzed through earths skies for centuries

we have been monitored and are being closely looked after by beings far more evolved than us humans, beings that to some extent are responsible for our as humans well being

but we as a species are not allowed outside our own solarsystem

humans killing warfaring and polluting, have not evolved spiritually enough to be let in on the reality of the universe, therefor no tangible evidence of flying saucers, other than thousands of witness testimonies

in other words, we are a danger to everything around us with the human state of mind, we are not allowed knowledge of superior technology and to enter out into the universe

the us goverment has no need to know and does not posses any et information, top secret compartments within the military industrial complex does however, obtained via crashed or shotdown airial et craft, and has along some lines established some kind of communication with off world spiecies

all this is guarded at highest top-secret priority, et technology info released to the public would create a huge global risk to the world if it should fall into the wrong hands..

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    on disclosure..

• I watched that first video a little while ago.

To me it all gets invalidated when you start talking about secret banking cabals that rule the world.. Instant blower of credibility IMO.

I'm open to aliens, but I think people in positions of authority have all the same tendencies to believe wavey stuff as the rest of us.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    why the human race knows nothing..

facts:

the universe is teaming with life, within the millions and millions of galaxies

off world craft of different origin has buzzed through earths skies for centuries

we have been monitored and are being closely looked after by beings far more evolved than us humans, beings that to some extent are responsible for our as humans well being

but we as a species are not allowed outside our own solarsystem

humans killing warfaring and polluting, have not evolved spiritually enough to be let in on the reality of the universe, therefor no tangible evidence of flying saucers, other than thousands of witness testimonies

in other words, we are a danger to everything around us with the human state of mind, we are not allowed knowledge of superior technology and to enter out into the universe

the us goverment has no need to know and does not posses any et information, top secret compartments within the military industrial complex does however, obtained via crashed or shotdown airial et craft, and has along some lines established some kind of communication with off world spiecies

all this is guarded at highest top-secret priority, et technology info released to the public would create a huge global risk to the world if it should fall into the wrong hands..

Yes, these 'facts' are sooo top secret that they can be read in literally hundreds of crappy books and crackpot websites.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Year after year, the number of things here on earth that I could give a shit about reduces dramatically and not even as a kid did I look up at the stars and waste a single thought on what might or might not be out there.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Frank said:
    Year after year, the number of things here on earth that I could give a shit about reduces dramatically and not even as a kid did I look up at the stars and waste a single thought on what might or might not be out there.

Look within, young jedi.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    paddlissimo said:
    I watched that first video a little while ago.

To me it all gets invalidated when you start talking about secret banking cabals that rule the world.. Instant blower of credibility IMO.

cosign
    absolutely no evidence of anything like this at allllllll

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    this is news? there is also said to be a race of reptilians native to earth that live undergrounds, but of course theres no available proof for that

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts