Best use of Biz Markie Vocal Samples

GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
I really like the "..to the beat chall" used in this pete rock remix

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    what was the first song to scratch the biz "funky" ? probably pete rock. he pretttymuch ran through the juice crew catalogue when it came to the scratches. main ingredient was nothing but.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    My dude Headnodic used some great Biz laughs for the Mighty Underdogs' "Laughing at You."

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

This might be the WORST.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    De La - the Bizness has a clever usage. This is the first time I've ever thought of this song being called Bizness and having a Biz sample in it.

• Nas Nas Nas Nas is the King of Discoin'

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    De La - the Bizness has a clever usage. This is the first time I've ever thought of this song being called Bizness and having a Biz sample in it.

What's the Biz sample in this?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    Controller_7 said:

What's the Biz sample in this?

The "and" from A One Two off Make the Music. I'm on a phone, so i can't embed. Listen and you'll catch it.

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/xdcjnr_biz-markie-a-one-two_music

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I would think his use in So What Cha Want is the most popular possibly?

Always liked how Large Professor used Biz for IJUSWANNACHILL or the funky in Kool G Rap & DJ Polo's Poison.

Speaking of Just Rhymin' With Biz. How many records have sampled that? 50? 100?

• DOR said:
    Speaking of Just Rhymin' With Biz. How many records have sampled that? 50? 100?

exactly my first thought when i saw this. that would be a great thread too....

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    I always thought the Pete Rock & CL 'Lots of Lovin' remix was cool the way Pete used the "Nobody Beats The Biiiiiiiiiiiiz" singing and kept it in key with the rest of the track. Smood.

• Ahonetwo, Ahonetwo- Del
    So Watcha Want- Beastie Boys

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Dble

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    Kurious- tear shit up
    Nas- memory lane

Love the kmd joint too

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    The #1 best use: