i am so brainwashed...

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
that i actually put the toilet seat down after i piss....i was raised by nothing but women and i feel like i'm doing something wrong if i don't put the toilet seat down after i'm done...what's so hard about putting the toilet seat down for a woman when she gets ready to use the bathroom....whenever i get ready to take a shit i look to make sure the seat is down.....i'm not fooled ladies... you have to look at the toilet before you piss,no way in hell you can just sit down without looking ...so is this just a control thing or what?after today i am no longer putting the seat down after i pee....i want equal rights too!!!!

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    we have two bathrooms in our house and my dad and i use one and my sister and moms use the other one. it works out nice

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Nah its cause a girl really wont look and will sit on the slimy inner part.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    that i actually put the toilet seat down after i piss....i was raised by nothing but women and i feel like i'm doing something wrong if i don't put the toilet seat down after i'm done...

what's so hard about putting the toilet seat down for a woman when she gets ready to use the bathroom....whenever i get ready to take a shit i look to make sure the seat is down.....i'm not fooled ladies... you have to look at the toilet before you piss,no way in hell you can just sit down without looking ...

so is this just a control thing or what?

after today i am no longer putting the seat down after i pee....i want equal rights too!!!!

It's a control thing. Girls say they always fall in when the seat isn't up. But I guess it's different when you have to sit down even if it's #1. But really that's not the guys problem. It's not like guys sit on a lid that's the cover and say "hey don't put that cover lid down I almost pooped on it".

A good rule of thumb.....if your going to pull you pants down and sit on something, it's your job to examine it first and be sure it's set up the way you like it.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    a girl really wont look and will sit on the slimy inner part.

what kinda lazy ass shit is that?

LADIES...DEFEND YOURSELVES

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Nah its cause a girl really wont look and will sit on the slimy inner part.

Yes, but do they don't look because they control men into having the seat ready for them? And if it isn't they are going to gripe about it.

Silly as it is, I think it's one of those things where men are very controling of women and this is the kind of little stuff women have to do to get a little power back.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    try this

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    a girl really wont look and will sit on the slimy inner part.

what kinda lazy ass shit is that?

LADIES...DEFEND YOURSELVES

Fact of life dude. We gotta live with it. Besides, ol girl will come back with the "What if I have to go in the middle of the night" routine if you try and argue the point. Just be happy that you were raised right and that women across the world will appreciate your manners. They'll also appreciate that you're "trained" and ready to be domestimicated.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    However.... In airplane toilets it sometimes says "Please leave this bathroom as you would like to find it" so I leave the seat up. A.O.K. right?

• konduitkonduit 12 Posts
    just leave the seat down all the time and getcha aim straight. wipe when necessary they'll never know.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Portrait of Herm as :

[color:pink] The type of ladies I fucks wit' GOTSTA lift the second lid on account of their gratuitous maximus![/color][/b]

Wait, I feel like I'm forgetting something....Oh yeah!

[color:pink]Yo![/color][/b]

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'd rather put the seat down than being woken up in the middle of the night with my wife's terror scream. See, she only has ONE scream. No volumen control, no nothing. It's like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", and you think she just found Linda Blair rehearsing for The Exorcist in our living room. This scream works for "I saw a cockroach" and for "there's a dead man in the kitchen".

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    that i actually put the toilet seat down after i piss....i was raised by nothing but women and i feel like i'm doing something wrong if i don't put the toilet seat down after i'm done...

what's so hard about putting the toilet seat down for a woman when she gets ready to use the bathroom....whenever i get ready to take a shit i look to make sure the seat is down.....i'm not fooled ladies... you have to look at the toilet before you piss,no way in hell you can just sit down without looking ...

so is this just a control thing or what?

after today i am no longer putting the seat down after i pee....i want equal rights too!!!!

Think of it as a respect thing like holding the door open etc.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    It's a control thing. Girls say they always fall in when the seat isn't up. But I guess it's different when you have to sit down even if it's #1. But really that's not the guys problem. It's not like guys sit on a lid that's the cover and say "hey don't put that cover lid down I almost pooped on it".

A good rule of thumb.....if your going to pull you pants down and sit on something, it's your job to examine it first and be sure it's set up the way you like it.