I've been being a dickhead on here and I apologize.

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
I have this incredibly strenuous situation going on and I see passive aggressiveness in my posts. Truly, I'm sorry.

To Frank,
Bringing the meth up is fucked up, but Horse was right I provoked it and expected it.
Keep doing your thing dude.

Peace,
Kevin

Comments

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    How magnanomous.

• Apology accepted on the condition that you start fewer threads. Far, far fewer.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    SOFT

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    batmon said:

why didn't someone just bust his ass?

comments/ thoughts?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Guzzo said:
    batmon said:

comments/ thoughts?

They're athletes on scholarship at a mediocre basketball school and didn't wanna jeopardize their position.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    The_Non said:
    Guzzo said:
    batmon said:

comments/ thoughts?

They're athletes on scholarship at a mediocre basketball school and didn't wanna jeopardize their position.

I'm pretty sure the eleven witnesses watching him beat on a guy could vouch that this would be an act of self defense to stop from having to endure kicks, basketballs being chucked at faces, and other types of physical violence.

First thing I thought when I saw dude literally kick a player is that these guys at some point should of PJ Carlisimo'd the dude

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Guzzo said:
    The_Non said:
    Guzzo said:
    batmon said:

comments/ thoughts?

I'm pretty sure the eleven witnesses watching him beat on a guy could vouch that this would be an act of self defense to stop from having to endure kicks, basketballs being chucked at faces, and other types of physical violence.

First thing I thought when I saw dude literally kick a player is that these guys at some point should of PJ Carlisimo'd the dude

I'm with you, but they didn't. There's must have been some fear and/or calculation involved.