Don't watch this is you're prone to denying greatness drizzled in amazing

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central

Comments

• i think with that clip i think just reached lifetime saturation with this "viral video" thing.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i think with that clip i think just reached lifetime saturation with this "viral video" thing.

Shit had you already seen it? I just saw it a few minutes ago and thought that it must be shared with the Strut. OR...are you basically saying "I'm fucking DONE with goofy internet vids"?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    JectWon said:
    Shit had you already seen it? I just saw it a few minutes ago and thought that it must be shared with the Strut. OR...are you basically saying "I'm fucking DONE with goofy internet vids"?

Think he means he's done.

But I did post that vid in another thread a few days ago. So maybe he meant that...

• i didn't see it before. i meant, i think this whole genre of wacky videos is played out but i am proably wrong.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i didn't see it before. i meant, i think this whole genre of wacky videos is played out but i am proably wrong.

No, you've never been so right.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Folks cant control themselves. It will continue. And dudes will soon teach a class on it.

Japan has been doing wacky videos pre internet.

Yall sound like a chai latte...

That dude's tambourine routine was awesome.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i didn't see it before. i meant, i think this whole genre of wacky videos is played out but i am proably wrong.

No, you've never been so right.

JectWon said:

Dude your a teenager right? 22 tops...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Haha

Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    JectWon said:

Hahaha, is this your new thing?

How old is Vintage? Is Nice n Smooth gay? How old is Jectwon?

Questions are so played dude....pics of your methmouth or gtfo.

JectWon said:

Says the guy who thinks it absurd to know that there are still actually Conservative Christians on the planet.

We know...you are sooooo over it.

HarveyCanal said:
    JectWon said:

Says the guy who thinks it absurd to know that there are still actually Conservative Christians on the planet.

We know...you are sooooo over it.

It's not absurd, it's just funny...I think the chem trails are getting to you dude.

No, just your horrible posts.

JectWon said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    JectWon said:

Hahaha, is this your new thing?

How old is Vintage? Is Nice n Smooth gay? How old is Jectwon?

Questions are so played dude....pics of your methmouth or gtfo.

My teeth are fucking gorgeous. Apparently I escaped the perils of wear my dentist told me thank God.

Haha is so over by the way

HarveyCanal said:

Hahaha

HarveyCanal said:

Speaking of played out...I don't think being a douchey internet bad ass is current anymore, bro.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I like this one better.

Soul Strut is the bf who can't help but keep bringing up some stupid shit that happened in the past. :cry:

Injecting a chem trails comment every time Harvey hands out a zing (no matter what the quality may of said zing may be) is what is the most played out thing on this board imo.

Obviously, dude is reptilian.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    bassie said:
    Injecting a chem trails comment every time Harvey hands out a zing (no matter what the quality may of said zing may be) is what is the most played out thing on this board imo.

bassie said:
    I like this one better.

Lol

bassie said:
    I like this one better.

Soul Strut is the bf who can't help but keep bringing up some stupid shit that happened in the past. :cry:

Haha, Aw Christ...I'm just fuggin around. All these chapped asses are distracting from this dude's flawless tambrouine routine...talmbout the played out'ed'ness of goofy vids on the internet...gtfohwtbs.

Why won't you tell me your age. Come on dude...

• bassie said:

well, i've recently had my maturity called into question via an independent thread c/o a feller who thinks typing "LOL" with no further input is something the rest of the world needs to know.

soooooooo................ yeah.

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    ^ rrreeehhrrr

Bix Bite-Her-Back all of the sudden.

The fur is flyin'

vintageinfants said:
    bassie said:

well, i've recently had my maturity called into question via an independent thread c/o a feller who thinks typing "LOL" with no further input is something the rest of the world needs to know.

soooooooo................ yeah.

LOL

• Soulstrut. Making message boards serious business since 1999. I like wacky videos. But there is a thread for them already no?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    KingChai said:
    I like wacky videos. But there is a thread for them already no?

Yes, yes there is - http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/65491/P260/

Occasionally some deserve their own thread, but in general it's best to post them in that thread to save on feelings getting hurt.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Soulstrut. Feelings getting hurt since 1999.

Okem said:
    KingChai said:
    I like wacky videos. But there is a thread for them already no?

Yes, yes there is - http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/65491/P260/

Good shit...thanks for digging that up.

Funny how virtually everyone who bitched about how 'played' goofy videos are posted multiple goofy videos in the above thread. I guess the delusional curators of cool are on to the next shit...

Whelp, two pages of bitching over a dude playing a tambourine in tights must be the signal that my work is done here...very entertaining; albeit unintentional.