Portlandia

SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
In love with this show right now. Anyone else up on this?

Comments

• good show, but it's been discussed here ad nauseum...the search bar is your friend.

• SEARCH FUNCTION MOTHERFUCKER

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    PUT A DOG IN IT

ayo?

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    I actually did search for it realizing now I spelled it Portlanda in the search.

Infants you need like 8 Xanax and a healty neckslap. Calm your ass down dude.

• Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    I actually did search for it realizing now I spelled it Portlanda in the search.

youre right. my fault bro

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    healty

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    Eggplant Xanadoo said:

youre right. my fault bro

It's cool.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I've tried to like this because I think Fred Armisen is pretty talented, but all the skits I've seen go on too long and work the same joke to death - can't hang.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    I've tried to like this because I think Fred Armisen is pretty talented, but all the skits I've seen go on too long and work the same joke to death - can't hang.

Graduate of SNL produces a show wherein the skits go on too long and work the same joke to death. News at 11.

• rootlesscosmo said:
    Horseleech said:

Graduate of SNL produces a show wherein the skits go on too long and work the same joke to death. News at 11.

it's 11:30-11:45 concepts with 12:15-12:30 execution.

• Just watched the first 2 episodes and thought they were funny, not sure how much humorous mileage they'll get from it though.

• The third one was poor.