Relative new jack requesting knowledge to be dropped (origin of a SS graemlin-r)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
:racist:

This one...what's the story behind this one? I've always seen it and thought there has to be a story behind the dude and possibly a story behind the reason for it's creation.

Seems like an interesting bit of Strut knowledge that I'd be honored to have dropped on me.

If there is some type of initiation process for me to earn the right to have the story PM'd to me....I'm fuckin down.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    JectWon said:

This picture is amazing. I can't believe I've never seen it before. OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE!!!!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    JectWon said:

This picture is amazing. I can't believe I've never seen it before. OPEN YOUR EYES, SHEEPLE!!!!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I don't know the origin, but that's EMYND from Crossfaded Bacon, who is a good dude. I'm assuming he said it in a thread.

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I don't know the origin, but that's EMYND from Crossfaded Bacon, who is a good dude. I'm assuming he said it in a thread.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    That's the great producer and DJ Emil Nasser aka Emynd. The origin is from his keen ability to identify racism and make sure everyone knew about it.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I remember Noz asking for one. Don't remember who made it tho.