Why White Hipsters Are Wankers

Comments

• kill whitey parties are stupid. What's new? Stupid hipsters, fuck them. I'd punch that pumpsta fool. Fuck him. Fucking fried chicken, he looks like a fried chicken. I'm not outraged. Not shocked either. They just look really stupid. They are obviously no threat. Just dumb cornballs.

• I got mentioned in this thread, but not by name. My ignorance could have been offensive. Ignorance is no excuse.

I lost my favorite shirt today. I have no idea where it is. I think it's flying around on Mission street with the trash.

• Keeping minorities out of their neighborhoods and out of their schools means they keep out the "bad elements" which comes down to what they perceive to be deadbeats and criminals. You think they get excited because some inbred trailer trash moved in next door instead? No.

yes they do get crazy when white trash moves in, this makes me think you don't know wasps that well

• chrischris 287 Posts
    I mean, how is this really different than those 'pimp and ho nights' you guys are always throwing?

i doubt there's anyone on this board throwing "pimps & hoes" parties.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I mean, how is this really different than those 'pimp and ho nights' you guys are always throwing?

i doubt/hope there's anyone on this board throwing "pimps & hoes" parties.

Me too, I was being mean. But there sure are a lot of people on this board who wouldn't think P&H partyies are racist.

• Being the hippest white person ever birthed onto this planet I have to say that the DJ in this article is not hip and his fans, or people who go to his night are not hipsters. I assume they are frat boys and sorority bitches who just don't have a greater understanding of the world. Don't lump people who love music and who experiment with new sounds with shitheads who would go and accept this kind of behavior. For real, that's some stupid shit, but I was born in Erie Pennsylvania, I know all kinds of small minded people who wouldn't give a fuck and would think it was funny. I also know the two black guys who would be there laughing along with it pulling the drunk white bitches in their gap baseball hats and khaki coulats. I mean seriously y'all, this shit needs to be stopped, yes, but these people ain't hip. They are some stupid motherfuckers and stupid motherfuckers make up 96% of this nation (up from 85% just ten years ago! GASP!)

I myself am in the 4% nation of hip, smart, decent folk. And you're either with me or against me.

I say we bun down Babylon quick like. After Chingo on Wednesday lets storm this club on some real tear da club up type shit...

If you're not going and actually beating this dudes face in or burning this club down to the ground, then you ain't doing shit and you are a part of the problem. Fuck a message board WE MARCH!

PEACE (till Wednesday)
    matt

• pasepase 89 Posts
    I'm with you, but we cant burn the "club" down cuz Cosmo and Ayres play there on Fridays.

A female I know has been trying to get me to go to this party for weeks,

is she racist? probably.

does she realize it? no.

should she be checked? of course.

I sense drama at "Kill Whitey" this week.

I think I'll be there.

and I'll probably be leaving with one of them hipster chicks.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I myself am in the 4% nation of hip, smart, decent folk. And you're either with me or against me.

• naw no party this week we bunnin the bitch down wednesday

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    naw no party this week we bunnin the bitch down wednesday
    '

are you the other Pumpsta promoter?

• I like harmony, particularly in groups.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I think I'll be there.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I think I'll be there.

What's the fascination with hipster chicks... am I missing something? They just want a bit of late night coke action anyway. And given how much effort they spend to look that bad, morning after is quite likely to be

• pasepase 89 Posts

I think I'll be there.

What's the fascination with hipster chicks... am I missing something? They just want a bit of late night coke action anyway. And given how much effort they spend to look that bad, morning after is quite likely to be

depends on which ones you're talking about. I'm talking about the fine ones that like to party.

it's called FUN!

• vitamin Catch Dinnin [/b] go to this shit?

Just funnin'.

• 1. AHHHHHHHAAHAHA! Like I care that your the boss at a stanky lame record store. That's supose to impress me?

dude you're sounding like a fool right about now, it's not his store it's Paychecks...he just promotes it via his avatar cause they're homies...nothing wrong with that.

I know that now that he made it clear. At the time he said he was a boss, but he didn't say of what so I figured it was the record store.

And how am I looking like a fool? Because I don't know the ocupation of some dude bitching at me over the internet?

Foolish are the 2 people that get onto a record board advertizing a store and then go off on people. Bad advertising!

It's toy folls like you that will front on a $50 Gal Costa, forget to check New Arrivals, smell check a reissue, ask me why the Class Set LP is so expensive, put $60 worth of shit on hold, haggle on a Can reissue and spend $12.49 on a Niteliters ringwear special. So I really could give less than a fuck about what you think of our 'advertising'.

• smell check a reissue

smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue
    smell check a reissue

fuck yeahsh.

see you in 5-6 hours.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    smell check

see you in 5-6 hours.

• The rest of these pages have been wasted trying to defend this fools actions.
    And that's saying alot.

wait [/b]

All I read was the first post and thats it.

MOTHERFUCKERS ARE REALLY TRYING STICK UP FOR DUDE??!? [/b]

i'm outta here. fuck you dudes. simply pathetic.

• smell check

see you in 5-6 hours.

a congratulatory pre wedding dinner get together for a good friend is hardly that, sir.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

that fools sayin

"yo, I might be a Egret but you bout to REgret it if you touch me with that"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I like harmony.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Noz should like that one

• that fools sayin

"yo, I might be a Egret but you bout to REgret it if you touch me with that"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHA

HA

now, THAT is some funny shit. thank you for that, djdaze, whoever you are.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Noz should like that one

----

i knew there was a reason i read all nine pages of a three day old thread...

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Wow...

Two hasidic huh?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I love it when someone bumps up a ten page thread I somehow missed entirely.

• Man I discover more closet racists in this motherfucker every damn week.

Sonic Reducer in the first few pages (I only read those)=

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    On second listen... I actually do like "Wamp Wamp."