Round 2: Opappa Townhall-Style

2»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    SmallAxeRick said:
    Just because Obama wasn't the sad, lifeless turd that he was in the first debate, doesn't mean Romney got "sonned". You guys really needed a win here and you're seeing what you want to see.

Mr. Objective has spoken. :comedy_gold:

• Thymebomb13 said:
    SmallAxeRick said:
    Just because Obama wasn't the sad, lifeless turd that he was in the first debate, doesn't mean Romney got "sonned". You guys really needed a win here and you're seeing what you want to see.

I like the idea of you at 75, half crippled and diabetic and crawling around trying to find an insurance company that will accept your voucher so you can get into a nursing home and stop sleeping in a box under an overpass.

Of course you'll only have the box because of President Tagg Romney's awesome Free Box Program.

• Thymebomb13 said:
    SmallAxeRick said:

I like the idea of you at 75, half crippled and diabetic and crawling around trying to find an insurance company that will accept your voucher so you can get into a nursing home and stop sleeping in a box under an overpass.

Exercising three times a week prevents such ailments. At the ripe age of 75 SmallAxeRick will probably be joining book clubs, going to exercise classes, making phone calls, and organizing socials.