Comments

• Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    I haven't seen him flip flop on taxes.

Of course you haven't.

Your enthusiasm is magnanomous.

Did we talk about how tax breaks for gas are good for small businesses yet?

Maybe not as much if you are a consultant. But, it is vital for the cost of goods to stay cheap.

(Gasoline ain't whiskey-R)

Your mask is slipping.,

Besides, increased demand for goods, as evidenced by an increase in employment, is much better for small businesses than tax breaks on gas.

7.8% and dropping. You need a tissue, Tito?

There are more goods than we will ever be able to find. Why not keep them as cheap as possible?

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    GatorToof said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    I haven't seen him flip flop on taxes.

Of course you haven't.

Your enthusiasm is magnanomous.

Did we talk about how tax breaks for gas are good for small businesses yet?

Maybe not as much if you are a consultant. But, it is vital for the cost of goods to stay cheap.

(Gasoline ain't whiskey-R)

Your mask is slipping.,

Besides, increased demand for goods, as evidenced by an increase in employment, is much better for small businesses than tax breaks on gas.

7.8% and dropping. You need a tissue, Tito?

There are more goods than we will ever be able to find. Why not keep them as cheap as possible?

You sound like a commie. You desire government subsidies at the expense of the free market. Mitt Romney hates you and doesn't want your vote.

• Don't be ridiculous. Mitt doesn't hate and I'm not a commie at all. You sound like someone who likes to give money away.

I'm going for a bike ride and then headed to bed for the evening. We can wrestle again on Monday. Until then take care and remember it is a two way street.

Thank you.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Old Gator is sharpening that tooth and getting ready to bite BV.

His extraneous exertions are setting the good over the trivial.

GatorToof said:
    Don't be ridiculous. Mitt doesn't hate and I'm not a commie at all. You sound like someone who likes to give money away..

Check the record son. It sounds like you are the one that likes to give money to oil companies that they don't need, and thinks it's beneficial You've fallen for that ish hook, line and sinker. That's called being a sucker. Don't be a sucker, Patty.

• Thymebomb13 said:

It's laughable that anybody would think that Obama had anything whatsoever to do with the killing of Bin Laden.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    SmallAxeRick said:
    Thymebomb13 said:

It's laughable that anybody would think that Obama had anything whatsoever to do with the killing of Bin Laden.

Good thing Americans have a sense of humour.

• Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    Don't be ridiculous. Mitt doesn't hate and I'm not a commie at all. You sound like someone who likes to give money away..

Check the record son. It sounds like you are the one that likes to give money to oil companies that they don't need, and thinks it's beneficial You've fallen for that ish hook, line and sinker. That's called being a sucker. Don't be a sucker, Patty.

Lol. It is Monday and I'm back like I said I was going to be for more wrangling.

I wish I had money to give away. If I did I would
    Give it someone who could use it to improve health and safety. Someone like Romney.

When it comes to suckers...I think I'm looking at one right now. Obama has never done a thing for the sake of being generous. Maybe you thought his investments in solar had good intentions. They were a failure and money was burned up. That is why he couldn't make a stand in the debates. I think a good alternative energy is the safe alternative, I'm talking about having cleaner and safer methods for utilizing the energy that we can rely on.

• SmallAxeRick said:
    Thymebomb13 said:

Yeah, it is beyond the realms of belief that the commander in chief would make a decision to do that. Your pussy hurts over the fact it wasn't a gay-for-Jesus white functional illiterate President that made that call. But that's ok.

• Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:

Check the record son. It sounds like you are the one that likes to give money to oil companies that they don't need, and thinks it's beneficial You've fallen for that ish hook, line and sinker. That's called being a sucker. Don't be a sucker,

Lol. It is Monday and I'm back like I said I was going to be for more wrangling.

I wish I had money to give away. If I did I would
    Give it someone who could use it to improve health and safety. Someone like Romney.

When it comes to suckers...I think I'm looking at one right now. Obama has never done a thing for the sake of being generous. Maybe you thought his investments in solar had good intentions. They were a failure and money was burned up. That is why he couldn't make a stand in the debates. I think a good alternative energy is the safe alternative, I'm talking about having cleaner and safer methods for utilizing the energy that we can rely on.

What has Romney done "out of the goodness of his heart"?

Dodging the Vietnam draft to spread the word about his cult and eat baguettes doesn't count.

So the fact that 30 out of the 36 green energy companies
    that were subsidized are still alive and kicking is meaningless?

Since you are so concerned about kindness and helping...explain how your beloved Republicans crushed Obama's Veteran jobs bill because "it wasn't paid for" but it is ok to create veterans on a credit card.

• The_Hook_Up said:

Dodging the Vietnam draft to spread the word about his cult and eat baguettes doesn't count.

Since you are so concerned about kindness and helping...explain how your beloved Republicans crushed Obama's Veteran jobs bill because "it wasn't paid for" but it is ok to create veterans on a credit card.

You are referring to his volunteer work. I think it is directly related to his points on a state-by-state healthcare system and medicare. He said let the states find a plan that is most suitable for them. Then, if they get in trouble the federal government will be of assistance. Mormons actually do that.

30 out of 36 "green" companies still alive...not kicking. There is not a whole lot there.

The problem with previous republican terms is that they did not shrink the government. The idea is lower taxes and smaller government. Romney has said he will actually shrink the government and help veterans.

• Yeah, because Romney is a "new and improved" Republican. He loves veterans so much he supported the draft but he weasled-out of being a draftee..he didn't want to be "one of those" people.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Yeah, because Romney is a "new and improved" Republican. He loves veterans so much he supported the draft but he weasled-out of being a draftee..he didn't want to be "one of those" people.

Are you suggesting that the majority of Veterans vote Democrat?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Yeah, because Romney is a "new and improved" Republican. He loves veterans so much he supported the draft but he weasled-out of being a draftee..he didn't want to be "one of those" people.

I know one who isn't.

b/w

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/07/uk-companies-pour-cash-into-us-elections

• Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

No. I did not even imply that. Just pointing out a GLARING hypocrisy in Romney. He participated in PRO-DRAFT rallies and then dodged the drafts he championed. So why should we believe he will help veterans when he was terrified of being one.

• "congresscritter" LOL..gotta remember that one, nice..

The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

No. I did not even imply that. Just pointing out a GLARING hypocrisy in Romney. He participated in PRO-DRAFT rallies and then dodged the drafts he championed. So why should we believe he will help veterans when he was terrified of being one.

You suggested that the Republicans have a long history of not caring about veterans, yet the majority of Vets vote Republican.

Thymebomb13 said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

Reason # 113 in the long list of reasons why people think you're a right-winger - you use "Democrat" when "Democratic" is called for just like every Deep South Republican Congresscritter on the teevee.

People like you think I'm a right-winger because I don't tell Republicans that they have a small penis like any good "left-winger" like yourself does.

b/w

Like I really care what kinda of stereotype someone like you hangs on me.

• Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

???? Point out where I said they had a "long history"... EVERY Republican voted against Obama's Veterans Job Bill...that was this year. Yes, recent Republicans don't give a shit about veterans, proven by their MOST RECENT vote...and we are supposed to believe Romney is different than CURRENT Republicans? Why is it you keep saying I have said things I have not said? That is really fucking weird.

You suggested that the Republicans have a long history of not caring about veterans, yet the majority of Vets vote Republican.

• Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

???? Point out where I said they had a "long history"... EVERY Republican voted against Obama's Veterans Job Bill...that was this year. Yes, recent Republicans don't give a shit about veterans, proven by their MOST RECENT vote...and we are supposed to believe Romney is different than CURRENT Republicans? Why is it you keep saying I have said things I have not said? That is really fucking weird.

??????

Where did I say they have had a long history? CURRENT congressional Republicans proved they don't care for veterans by voting against the veteran jobs bill. EVERY Republucan voted against it. Why are then supposed to believe Romney is different from EVERY CURRENT congressional Republican? Also, why do you keep saying I said things I have never said? That is really fucking weird.

The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

My bad...when you said "New and Improved" that suggested to me that "old" Republicans were guilty....apologies for my misunderstanding.

Thymebomb13 said:
    You should probably ditch the term "stereotype." Your constant use of it is #1 on the list of reasons why people think you're a right-winger.

^^^Funny Post^^^

• What is up with my posts not being visible to me? When I go back to edit, it erases what I typed and then makes a new post, and puts it in the grey quote box.

The_Hook_Up said:
    What is up with my posts not being visible to me? When I go back to edit, it erases what I typed and then makes a new post, and puts it in the grey quote box.

Weird....I've never seen that.

GatorToof said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

You are referring to his volunteer work. I think it is directly related to his points on a state-by-state healthcare system and medicare. He said let the states find a plan that is most suitable for them. Then, if they get in trouble the federal government will be of assistance. Mormons actually do that.

30 out of 36 "green" companies still alive...not kicking. There is not a whole lot there.

The problem with previous republican terms is that they did not shrink the government. The idea is lower taxes and smaller government. Romney has said he will actually shrink the government and help veterans.

The Mormon mission is not volunteer work. It's mandated by the church. So, we can add this to the long list of things you're confused about.

Problem is Romney said half the green compaines are out of business. That's a lie.

Taxes are the lowest they have been in 60 years under Obama, and government has shrank. Your beloved goobs also blocked the Veteran's Jobs bill.

But don't let any of this ruin your bizarre fantasy, Pat. Keep in being Please, it makes the time fly at work quicker.

Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Rockadelic said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

And for some reason the GOP continues to let them down. See the Veteran's Jobs Act.

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/09/military-veterans-job-corps-act-senate-091912w/

[Problem is Romney said half the green compaines are out of business. That's a lie.

This statement was a lie.........We all know about Solyndra and the Chevy Volt(and the other 11 green companies that went under)

What are one or two of the biggest successes of the government sponsored green energy companies?

[Problem is Romney said half the green compaines are out of business. That's a lie.

This statement was a lie.........We all know about Solyndra and the Chevy Volt(and the other 11 green companies that went under)

What are one or two of the biggest successes of the government sponsored green energy companies?

30 out of 36 = 11 now? Check your figures.

It's a strange question about "success" considering the point of the investment is to develop new technology that we don't have. It's been what, 3 years? Maybe? It's too soon to make that determination, unless you're Veruca Salt and need everything RIGHT NOW. These are long term investments.

But, I'd say that the biggest short term gain has been the decrease in cost of wind and solar energy.

• Bon Vivant said:
    GatorToof said:
    The_Hook_Up said:

Taxes are the lowest they have been in 60 years under Obama, and government has shrank. Your beloved goobs also blocked the Veteran's Jobs bill.

Problem is Romney said half the green compaines are out of business. That's a lie.

But don't let ruin this your fantasy, Pat. Keep in being

Aah hah, he is back...and I am not Pat.

The government has grown and they blocked the bill to mitigate further government expansion, not because they don't want to help support the Veterans.

Green companies are not in it for business. They go for a large initial investment and then nothing, that doesn't bring in one more. It further eliminates jobs. That was Tesla's fantasy.

GatorToof said:

Aah hah, he is back...and I am not Pat.

The government has grown and they blocked the bill to mitigate further government expansion, not because they don't want to help support the Veterans..

Sorry, pal, Rate of government growth has shrunk under Obama. Deal with it. The numbers don't lie, but people like you still seem to get confused.

Besides, that's not the reason why the GOP blocked the VA bill. They thought that an additional $1 billion was too much to spend on those who served this country. We spent $3.75 trillion in 2012. Do the math. You can call that "mitigating' further government expansion if you like, but you would be incorrect.

I, and many veterans, call it putting ideology ahead of country.

You like that, I don't.