Baltimore Public School Shooting, 1st day.

BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
It's crazy around here right now. This school is like 10 mins from my house.
Baltimore Public School shooting

Comments

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    Horrible news. Absolutely horrible. There is far too much senseless killing in America.

Maybe it's time to change your location Breez? Or maybe just put it in bold face?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    My nieces started back to school today next door in Towson.

Think I will give them a call tonight.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    I have a 12 year old going to middle school this year, hearing and seeing this stuff on the news freaks me out. The school he is attending isn't even in a tough neighborhood but you can never tell anymore, kids is ready to shoot instead of squaring up now a days. I am working with my son on getting nice with his hands just in case a situation pops up but I can't teach him how to prepare if someone pulls out a gun. The only advice I got for him is better duck and run and get help, but maybe I am over thinking about it right now......who knows?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    The school he is attending isn't even in a tough neighborhood but you can never tell anymore, kids is ready to shoot instead of squaring up now a days.

The school this shooting happened at is in a very nice area. You wouldn't think anything of this nature would happen there. But then again that's what everyone would like to think about their area.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    The school he is attending isn't even in a tough neighborhood but you can never tell anymore, kids is ready to shoot instead of squaring up now a days.

The school this shooting happened at is in a very nice area. You wouldn't think anything of this nature would happen there. But then again that's what everyone would like to think about their area.[/quote

This is true, sometimes I forget that violence has no boundaries.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Sorry, screwed up on the quote reply.