Funny request.

BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
I was the dj at a friend's wedding last weekend. This is not something I normally do. Or would ever think of doing. But it turned out to be a blast. Thinking ahead, I brought a pack of index cards and pens for people to write down requests. The main idea was to minimize the amount of time I would have to talk to people re: requests. It worked pretty well. I did get a few odd ones though, and I couldn't resist taking a picture of this one:

If anyone is up on the abscene rap.. um... scene, then maybe hit me up? Curious to hear it. Fortunately for the lady, it was an easy request to fill because I didn't have any, so was not in any position to be playing it. Phew!

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    you should have played some pg shit like kidnplay or fresh prince to fuck with her

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    SIRUS said:
    kidnplay

man, i still play this shit...no frontin' loved this track..

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I would have requested some Barbershop Quartet Reggae. Where was the wedding? I need to crash more weddings...

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    1:38 ?

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Wedding was up at Black Creek Pioneer Village!!! Sounds questionable... But was actually really beautiful once the sun went down. Dinner/reception in a 3-walled barn of sorts - so basically outdoors. I was surprised how much I actually liked the venue.

Later on I accidentally played the explicit version of that Rhianna Cake song... Thought I had downloaded the radio edit... Ooops!! Super abscene yo!!