Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    bassie said:
    Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Superbowl!!

0 Superbowl Titles since Spygate.

Sorry. Had. To. Go. There.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    The real story is Randy Moss's last chance at a ring!

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    RAJ said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    bassie said:
    Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Superbowl!!

0 Superbowl Titles since Spygate.

Sorry. Had. To. Go. There.

He's been twice, though. He lost one on some prayer catch, in 2007. I think the most recent one was pretty close, too.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Congrats, Rootless. I thought Harbaugh was making a mistake benching Alex Smith, the guy who destroyed my Saints last season. That is, until I watched Kaepernick destroy my Saints even worse this season. Y'all indeed took the next step and have a great chance to win it all. That said, I'll be pulling hard for the Ravens.

• HarveyCanal said:
    Congrats, Rootless. I thought Harbaugh was making a mistake benching Alex Smith, the guy who destroyed my Saints last season. That is, until I watched Kaepernick destroy my Saints even worse this season. Y'all indeed took the next step and have a great chance to win it all. That said, I'll be pulling hard for the Ravens.

a very risky move, but there can't be any doubt at this point that it was the right one.

a lot of emotion this weekend among us SF natives, esp those of us in our mid-30's who still treasure childhood memories of the glory years (and yet have had to watch an entire generation come up under us with no clue as to how that felt -- NOTHING makes you feel older than talking football with a 25-yr-old Niners fan.).

it should be a good game.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Some posters on my wall...