DJ Sheep

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited August 2012 in Strut Central
Remember when I said I wouldn't put you on blast for your lying and childish, abusive behavior?

I lied.

Comments

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Guy's having a pretty rough time right now.
    I don't know the situation here, but I'd try to cut him some slack if possible.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    DJBombjack said:
    lying and childish, abusive behavior

What a surprise. If I had a dollar for every email threat that dude sent me, anonymously or otherwise...

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He took his ball and went home, remember?

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    DJBombjack said:
    lying and childish, abusive behavior

What a surprise. If I had a dollar for every email threat that dude sent me, anonymously or otherwise...

Yep. That pretty much sums it up perfectly. He totally welched on a trade, now I'm out 3 vinyls. All my polite and courteous email attempts trying to resolve the matter have been met with a barrage of insults and abuse, not to mention his fondness of the word 'cunt'.

...And the Schwarzenegger clip is spot-on too

• He's always been a stand up guy in my dealings and i've never known em to be a thief. That sucks though

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    RecordBeast said:
    He's always been a stand up guy in my dealings

This.
    Times about a thousand.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    B is a friend and a rock-solid guy. He is dealing with real-life right now, I will get in touch with him over this though. Sorry to hear shit has gone sour Bombjack.

• dj sheep is a trustworthy guy and i would vouch for him any day.

peace, stein. . .

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Thing is... we've had numerous emails back and forth. I have been polite and courteous in each one. Even after his gratuitous name-calling and other assorted abusive language. I've given him the benefit of the doubt and also been extremely patient.
    I have also been sympathetic to his personal situation.
    And I'm sorry that I had to out this experience here on SS... but you left me no choice.
    So in the interest of still wanting to play reasonable... keep the L.A.N. and Oily 45s for your troubles. Just return the TSL to me. Then this matter is closed.
    If, in some bizarre twist-of-fate, the T.I. actually shows up at my address, I will gladly send the TSL 45 again.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If I send you something and you get it. Then you send me something in return and I don't get it. It's on you...and not a 50/50 split situation IMO.

How long has it been? Over the last year or so I've had some intn'l packages take up to 5 WEEKS to show up (from the mailing date).

button said:
    How long has it been? Over the last year or so I've had some intn'l packages take up to 5 WEEKS to show up (from the mailing date).

According to the email from DJ Sheep, he mailed it out April 23rd.
    I mailed my package out to him within a day or so of that date and he received it within 2 weeks.

• Options
    Shipping sucks

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts
    Sounds like you AND Sheep need to take this shit up with the mail service and just be cool and decent about the whole situation.

NerdAlert said:
    Sounds like Sheep needs to take this shit up with the mail service and just be cool and decent about the whole situation.

I've been nothing but cool and decent. Believe me, I have the emails to prove it.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:
    dj sheep is a trustworthy guy and i would vouch for him any day.

peace, stein. . .

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    for the record, in the past ive done a couple trades with mr sheep, its been smooth sailing all the way, no problems what so ever, seems like a cool kid, but yeah records lost in transit sucks big time, hope u guys be able to put out the beef and work out something, peace.

See, this is why I felt no trepidation about making a trade with Sheep. His rep was solid. Good enough for me.
    So when the abusive language (and I do mean abusive) started in his emails I was surprised. I'd like nothing more than for this matter to be resolved and forgotten.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Sheep and I have done trades/ business for years. Never had an issue.

- Another guy vouching for sheep

Not to speak for Bombjack, but the issue doesn't seem to be whether nor not Sheep is a crook but whether its cool for Sheep to be a mentally unhinged dick who will spew paragraphs of schoolyard insult and braggadocio for the slightest of reasons, then cower behind some "man I got real shit going on" victim garbage as if that makes the 16 pages of crazy sitting in your inbox something you just gotta swallow.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Let's take sheep and jack out of the equation.

2 people are doing a trade.
    Both mail agreed to records.
    One person gets the records, the other does not.

How is this settled?

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Guzzo said:
    Sheep and I have done trades/ business for years. Never had an issue.

- Another guy vouching for sheep

• Options
    LaserWolf said:

How is this settled?

The Partridge Family - I'll Meet You Half Way

button said:
    Not to speak for Bombjack, but the issue doesn't seem to be whether nor not Sheep is a crook but whether its cool for Sheep to be a mentally unhinged dick who will spew paragraphs of schoolyard insult and braggadocio for the slightest of reasons, then cower behind some "man I got real shit going on" victim garbage as if that makes the 16 pages of crazy sitting in your inbox something you just gotta swallow.

Wow. I thought it was just me it happened to.

LaserWolf said:

How is this settled?
    with a soundclash... afterschool under the flagpole... once Sheep gets out of detention

LaserWolf said:

How is this settled?

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    Sunfade said:
    youngEINSTEIN said:
    dj sheep is a trustworthy guy and i would vouch for him any day.

peace, stein. . .

attacking a member on SS is a lil immature don't you think BJ.. ? if the records were sent registered surely there should be a tracking number ? I hope this gets sorted out in a amicable manner? we are all gentlemen here !!..right ?

pce

• Naw dude's a loose cannon with serious anger issues, and from what I can tell bases his entire attitude on wheher or no to treat you with respect on your post count. Tired of reading all these dudes vouching for him as i they hadn't even noticed all the childish shit he's been posting even in the public forums over the last little while. The guy is an embarrassment to the whole culture. Anyone who's interested can ask me for copys of all he PMs where dude sent me his trades literally 2 months after receiving mine and then told me he's comin to my house to punch me in the face for having the audacity to ask why. I'm pretty sure there's at least a few other people who he's completely turned off of even coming around here or you'd be hearing a lot more about these types of incidents. Word of advice to anyone with less posts than him: avoid.