Body Hair Issues (Dingleberry Related)

2»

Comments

• dont take a shit in the bidet dude!

Sorry, yeah... the bidet is strictly post-poop. Have fun mastering the waddle that's needed to transfer from bowl to bidet.

• dont take a shit in the bidet dude!

Sorry, yeah... the bidet is strictly post-poop. Have fun mastering the waddle that's needed to transfer from bowl to bidet.
    still whipe ya ass.

• i have alopecia areata universalis so i dont even have to worry about having body hair. tho i did just start growing some sparse facial hair!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    these are like a fresh shower exclusively for your booty hole. you may giggle like a school girl, but they work miracles and you never have to worry about butt brumbs again my friend.

to be used before or after wiping? i've heard a lot of praise for these. any other instructions?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Phill Chill,

I'm fortunate enough to be a smooth, chocolately mofo with hair only where I need it (no dingleberry's or Ron Jeremy back). I wish I could get the Roy Ayers beard goin', but that's the drawback of non-hairiness. I can only rock that Fred Sanford, nappy goatee. And for those Dingleberry sufferers out there, you gotta wash that asscrack during your shower, on the regular. Stanky ass ain't cool!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'll tell you who DOESN'T have a body hair problem...

You know what I'm talking about!

That's right, and I would never go back now that i have had the no-hair experience.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I have that lower back patch of hair, too. I take electric clippers to that once a month or so and it solves the problem. Same with the butthole hairs. It's a rough job, but you'll have butt wipes so clean you'll thank yourself for sucking it up trimming them.

Side note: My old roomate used to trim his facial hair with the same clippers.

HEY - HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT HE'S WAS USING MY SHIT W/O ASKING FIRST??!!

That's what you get, S*an.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I would just like to say that this thread makes me... uncomfortable.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I was out at my girl's aunt's estate this past week, and the last time she was in Tokyo she copped the Toto toilet. This shit has a heated seat with temperature adjustment, two different streams of water that shoot up into your butt crack, a stream of water that shoots up to your crotch area (all temperature/intensity adjustable) and both air jets to dry and deodorant jets to leave you smelling pretty. That shit was crazy (literally.)

Oh yeah, and all that shit is done by remote control.

I'm not making this up.

http://www.soulstrut.com/img/scans/2005/washlet-frontcleansing800px.jpg

• dude, that was the dishwasher you took a shit in.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

NO SCISSORS BELOW THE BELT.

Oh yeah, who's the dude that cut his balls in the shower?

Yeah thats me. Not a good FEELING either

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

And then there's the whole "dingleberry" problem, which I guess only occurs with those who have excessive bootyhole hair (I don't need to explain what dingleberries are to anybody, do I?). I suppose you can take care of the situation by trimming those hairs, but what kind of a muthafucka is gonna put those damn clippers between their ass cheeks to get the job done? I will do anything for love, but I won't do that.

Allright, I will break it down.

Im a hairy dude. NOt so much on my head cause im balding. Chest hair i got a quite a bit, no back hair though. Below the waist is a different story.

I already trim the mane of pubic hair for 2 reasons: 1: comfort, feels soo much better man. 2: MAKES THE COCK LOOK BIGGER! I am just a touch bigger than average size already (not much, just a touch mnd you). But trim that shit and the cock looks enormous.

Since i shaved that shit I felt better, next up trimming that ass hair. Why do this you ask. Well, sometimes I get that dingleberry problem. I wipe till I think it is gone or taken care of. 99% of the time, lo and behold, my ass is itching and uncomforable 20 minutes later. Damn. That shit was sneaky. Really hiding in them hairs. If im at home I can hit it with a washcloth and some warm water, problem sovled. Not at work or if im running to a meeting.Sitting in a meeting with the director of a hospital using his chair to itch my ass. FUck that.

I took the clippers to it mang.Not fun. But gets the job done. HOwever, there is one problem.

FARTING. My usual "silent farts" are harder to keep silent. Them farts SQUEEK! and Sneak out when I think I have them under control. That extra hair is good to muffle the sound. That is only for the first couple days, then you adjust.

I feel like a need to drink some fuckin lysol after reading this post. I feel grimy just reading this shit. unclean........unclean.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I had a wild urge to get the clippers out and take care of business... I think it was because wifey grabbed that thing and acted like she was in a hot dog eating contest and wouldn't stop until the mustard flew...

- spidey