"You didn't build that."

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    BearClaw said:
    And after he said, "you didn't build that" in reference to me not making my own trail.

He is just terrible.

Hey dude, try talking about records or fuck off.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    BearClaw said:
    And after he said, "you didn't build that" in reference to me not making my own trail.

He is just terrible.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

The most shocking thing about this article is that there is a comedian named Jimmy Carr that made so much money he had to dodge taxes.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    He didn't have to, he wanted to, which makes him a greedy bitch who feels no responsibility to give back to the society that enabled his wealth.

Fuckers like that need to have their feet to the flame.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    BearClaw said:
    Education, skills, and experience are good for a president.

Why vote for Obama?

Pleaze explain how the fuck George Bush got in power then?

Having watched the offending video, Obama should've added "alone" to the phrase, but considering the context within the rest of the speech, his point is obvious.

^^^^^^^^^
    COMMIE

::wink::

Hah, maybe I am. One of Obama's faults is that he doesn't seem to come out and apologise very often. Maybe he does, but just not as often as Bush had to explain that he 'mis-spoke' something.

I shall stay out of this before Rock tells me off for bumping my gums & knowing nothing.

• Options
    Duderonomy said:
    BearClaw said:
    Education, skills, and experience are good for a president.

Why vote for Obama?

Pleaze explain how the fuck George Bush got in power then?

That will be $10 for you, bud. Otherwise, go ask the professors who are getting paid five figures to teach.

Duderonomy said:
    I shall stay out of this before Rock tells me off for bumping my gums & knowing nothing.

I watched a documentary this weekend about Tommy Robinson and the EDL. I would never come here and spout off about how the UK is filled with Islamaphobic bigots because it would be like the pot calling the kettle dark earl grey.

It's like talking bad about your own family....you can do it, but if someone else calls your brother a wanker he's in for a back passage beating.

America has enough critics stateside....we don't need some misog who is mad keen on piling on from across the pond......mate.

• Rockadelic said:
    back passage beating

divided by a common language...

neil_something said:
    Rockadelic said:
    back passage beating

divided by a common language...

....and 3,000 miles.

Rockadelic said:
    Duderonomy said:

I watched a documentary this weekend about Tommy Robinson and the EDL. I would never come here and spout off about how the UK is filled with Islamaphobic bigots because it would be like the pot calling the kettle dark earl grey.

It's like talking bad about your own family....you can do it, but if someone else calls your brother a wanker he's in for a back passage beating.

America has enough critics stateside....we don't need some misog who is mad keen on piling on from across the pond......mate.

I own one of these

but it's out of date. Guess it'll stay like that.

Duderonomy said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Duderonomy said:

I own one of these

but it's out of date. Guess it'll stay like that.

Mine is up to date for at least another year.....after that you have nothing to worry about.

• Options
    Thanks for saying that Duder.

Be sure to let us all know if you get cold.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    BearClaw said:
    5. He's Morman (there is nothing wrong with that) married and has a family.

These are reasons I think he is fit for the White House.

If "he says he believes in a religion and has a wife and kids" is in your top five reasons that a candidate is qualified to be President, that's a problem.

• Options
    DB_Cooper said:
    BearClaw said:
    5. He's Morman (there is nothing wrong with that) married and has a family.

These are reasons I think he is fit for the White House.

If "he says he believes in a religion and has a wife and kids" is in your top five reasons that a candidate is qualified to be President, that's a problem.

Have you heard something new?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    Having watched the offending video, Obama should've added "alone" to the phrase, but considering the context within the rest of the speech, his point is obvious.

I pointed this out on page 1, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response; it's way harder to feign outrage if you have to actually address the substance of the remarks, as opposed to the "OMGZ Obama hates success!" straw man.

And to be clear, I think there's plenty to criticize Obama on, but IMO, being "anti-business" is not one of them.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

come on dudes DNF

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    BearClaw said:

3. He helped start up Sports Authority and Staples.

well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm sold!

Unherd said:
    Duderonomy said:

I pointed this out on page 1, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a response; it's way harder to feign outrage if you have to actually address the substance of the remarks, as opposed to the "OMGZ Obama hates success!" straw man.

And to be clear, I think there's plenty to criticize Obama on, but IMO, being "anti-business" is not one of them.

In all fairness I don't think anyone complaining about the comment thought it was "anti-business". The impression I get is that they think it is anti-hard work = individual success.

LaserWolf said:

Summery execution.

So good.

Dudes in chinos and short sleeve pastel shirts with a strong primary colour belt.
    Girls in floral-print dresses and shades.
    We're strolling down a blue-skied, ocean-side boulevard, facing the sun so our shadows cast no pall on our sunny demeanour.
    An ice cold smoothie perhaps?
    Yes, and a little light assassination on the side.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    But you of course acted all by your lonesome...

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Duderonomy said:

Right!
    We don't want any diverse opinions or differing view points here, so all you fur-in-ers fuck off.

LaserWolf said:

Right!
    We don't want any diverse opinions or differing view points here, so all you fur-in-ers fuck off.

I think you meant to post this to the Bear Claw dude.

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    LaserWolf said:

Right!

Yeah, if I was a super villain I would turn everybody into clones and take away the seasons.

BearClaw said:
    Rockadelic said:
    LaserWolf said:

Right!

Yeah, if I was a super villain I would turn everybody into clones and take anyway the seasons.

What you have to understand about this place is that they will tolerate any opinion as long as it isn't different than theirs.

BearClaw said:

Yeah, if I was a super villain I would .... take away the seasons.

B-b-b-but then there'd be no summery executions.

WMIC