Hot Ass Saturday...what are you doing?

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
I slept in...went swimming, ate some tacos, now I am letting the Trane A/C unit chill me, enjoying some local outdoor sativa and listening to some rocksteady ish. Glad I had the day off, work is cutting corners and putting the thermostats on 80...fuck that.

Comments

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Left the house once for quarters & oreos and got creative

• Woke up, went to the store for food to make subs with, watched Klitschko win... again, and waiting for the Nonito Donaire fight later. It's so damn hot outside, I want to take off my skin and sit in my bones...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Woke up late after night at the bikini ballet, made delicious pasta with fresh oregano and basil from the garden,brushed the cat - she hates it, but needs it in this heat, watched Toronto Argos home opener game (that they won!), picked records for tonight's party, rolled some black for tonight's party, read and about to pack the turntables, shower and take off.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    bassie said:
    bikini ballet

Please expand. As a Torontonian I feel that I should be aware of local events like this! ;)

I spent my Saturday working from 5:30am - 2:00pm. Grabbed a Big Fat Burrito on the way home. Once home I fired up the vaporizer, ate the burrito, put on some records and cleaned for a bit. This was a terrible idea in the heat - no a/c - but I don't often get urges to clean so I just ran with it. Had some bread, cold cuts, and olives for dinner - meals like this are sooooo necessary when it's hot. Then decided I might try to take a quick nap to recharge - and ended up sleeping for 4 hours. So I woke up at 10:30pm and basically had to get right back to bed. Not the best way to spend your Saturday night.

Weather today is soooo much more manageable.