Not able to post in the "classifieds" section.

GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
edited July 2012 in Strut Central
I would like to post a set sale in the "classifieds" section, but for some reason I can't post there. When I try to submit a post, I get the following:

I have filled out these three fields:

Classified Ad Title
Choose Category
Classified Ad

I don't see any field called "description", so I assume that it's the actual post (which I of course have typed in). The field of the actual post is called "Classified Ad".

I have tried everything (I think), but nothing works. Still get the same error message.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Are you copying and pasting into the Classifed Ad field? That seems to cause issues.

Try submitting with just "test" written in each field.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Are you copying and pasting into the Classifed Ad field? That seems to cause issues.

Even if I just write test in the Classifieds Ad field and in the Classified Ad Title fields, I still get the same error message.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    GamleOle said:
    RAJ said:

Even if I just write test in the Classifieds Ad field and in the Classified Ad Title fields, I still get the same error message.

I just logged in as you and posted with no issues.

It could be some sort of browser issue??? Or maybe an IP address issue?

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    Ok, I will try to find another pc to post from. Hopefully, that will work. Thanks for the help.