• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    how about buying it when its released?

sorry I only buy indies.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

sorry I only buy undies.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    its all about celebration....

• and like i said the peoples champ really sounds out of place on there.

... that's not kanye's fault though. paul mailed that one in. straight boring. i didn't want to get involved in this whole kanye thing, because i'm really not that opinionated on it, but i think he really outshined paul on that cut. either way, cham probably would have been a better fit. kanye and chamil sound good together ('call some hoes')

my basic opinion on kanye is that he has the potential to be great when he's restrained (read: 'heard em say' ... that one's not great per se, but you know what i mean .. very good hip hop), but he bites of wayyy more than he can chew on a lot of occasions (read: 'we major' .. ugh). however, i wouldn't expect restraint to be a virtue of a pathological narcissist like yeezy. i've just kind of come to expect half-serious grandiosity from him and i pick out the good moments along the way.

plus, i've got a weakness for beatmakers who also rap (particularly jay dee) - i've always maintained that they have a good fundamental understanding of how to phrase their words to augment the rhythm of the track .. so i sort of feel him on that level. i think he's actually a pretty underrated mc.

• awallawall 673 Posts

i already have it pre-ordered on 2LP. but...

I WANT IT NOW.

plus i want to bump that shit on my headphones as I walk around town. and i want to roll into parties and drop that on the box (i did it last night with a CDR that had "touch the sky" on it and it was like the party got turned up two notches)

• and i want to roll into parties and drop that on the box (i did it last night with a CDR that had "touch the sky" on it and it was like the party got turned up two notches)

My man AWALL GOT THE SANTA CRUZ HACKEY SACK PARTIES GO KAAAAAARAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAY!

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    if yall are that desperate, goto torrentreactor.com , search for late registration and get a torrent program. i dont condone this shit yo, but its easier and quicker than soulseek.

• awallawall 673 Posts

and i want to roll into parties and drop that on the box (i did it last night with a CDR that had "touch the sky" on it and it was like the party got turned up two notches)

My man AWALL GOT THE SANTA CRUZ HACKEY SACK PARTIES GO KAAAAAARAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAY!

haha...actually i'm in arcata now. EVEN MORE HACKEY SACKS.

and i found someone on soulseek with this shit and i'm downloading right now before I hit the town tonight. ima do the same party crashing move again.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Touch the Sky is fucking offensive. Kanye is not worthy of rapping over Curtis samples.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    if yall are that desperate, goto torrentreactor.com , search for late registration and get a torrent program. i dont condone this shit yo, but its easier and quicker than soulseek.

How do these torrent things work? Can you just download any free software to use, like from www.bittorrent.com? I am clueless on this shit.

• if yall are that desperate, goto torrentreactor.com , search for late registration and get a torrent program. i dont condone this shit yo, but its easier and quicker than soulseek.

How do these torrent things work? Can you just download any free software to use, like from www.bittorrent.com? I am clueless on this shit.

That's what I use.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I recommend using: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php
    It starts off with a configuration wizard to get things running smoothly, so you don't really have to do any manual adjustments.

As far as the torrents go, you basically open the torrent file and the thing downloads. As far as how it works, the person who initially shares the file is a "seeder." People download the file from this person and in turn share the parts they downloaded with other people. You're always going to be uploading when you are running a torrent, so it's best to have it running when you aren't at the computer so it won't slow your connection. PM me if you need any help.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

02. Heard 'Em Say (Feat. Adam 3:23

Levine of Maroon 5)

03. Touch The Sky (Feat. Lupe 3:57

Fiasco)

04. Gold Digger (Feat. Jamie Foxx) 3:28

06. Drive Slow (Feat. Paul Wall & 4:32

07. My Way Home (Feat. Common) 1:43

08. Crack Music (Feat. The Game) 4:31

09. Roses 4:05

10. Bring Me Down (Feat. Brandy) 3:19

11. Addiction 4:27

14. We Major (Feat. Nas & Really 7:28

16. Hey Mama 5:05

17. Celebration 3:18 .

19. Gone (Feat. Consequence & 6:02

Cam'Ron)

• The hidden track is

The hidden track is

the cd i have doesn't have "Late"

• The hidden track is

need help w/ that?

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    This board is looking real

- spidey

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT

, but ya'll know how I feel about that Whatnauts shit!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    whether he's felt or not, for someone to generate so many differing opinions, they have to be doing something right.

• The hidden track is

D'OH! ED P MAY HAVE TO ACTUALLY BUY[/b] THE CD!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The hidden track is

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The hidden track is

i'm a buyer,so i will ....im just against someone posting/requesting the entire goddamn cd on the internet...but to each his own

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    This album kicks my ass. I think it's fucking great.

-e

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Better than the new Jim Jones?

I hear Pete Rock did a beat for the new Jim Jones, any truth to that (and if so, what it do?)?

• awallawall 673 Posts

I hear Pete Rock did a beat for the new Jim Jones, any truth to that (and if so, what it do?)?

"Gees Up"

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Eh, Jones would just be throwing Rock a favor. Pete Rock should feel lucky to record with a talent like Jones who's so clearly ahead of the MC game compared to a lot of cats. If you listen to Jones' early Dipset mixtape rhymes, he was far better than someone like CL Smooth, even at his prime. I mean, it's a good thing Jay-Z retired because Jones would be bearing down on his #1 spot if he had stayed in the game.

[This is a O-Dub Channeling Phill-Most Sarcasm Post]

If you don't like it, just remember: