Stupid Pranks That Make You Smile (NRR)

2»

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    batmon said:
    fart spray in the club

Haha. That's wrong, but funny.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    To prank co-workers on Windows machines, its always fun to wait til they go to lunch and then hit Ctrl + Alt and the down arrow to turn their screen upside down.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    I have used auto complete on Word to great effect simply get Word to replace commonly used words like "the" with "you have a virus" watch coworkers freak out every time they type "the".

I am not sure if recnt versions of word have that function anymore

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Oh yeah, another good one we'd pull in summer rec is filling up ziploc sandwich bags full of milk and hide them under the sand in a volleyball pit. Lactose land mine.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Seems like a classic prank to pull with music.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    CBear said:
    As someone who is usually on two wheels, one of the things I fear is fishing line tied across the street.

My friends dad used to ride his bike through some farmers property on his way home from school everyday. The farmer had told the kids not to do this. Farmer dude strung piano wire between two trees right at head level. My friends dad hit the line right in the mouth at considerable speed. He has scars on either cheek where the line sliced him from the coners of his mouth to just a few inches in front of each ear. Nasty stuff.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    DOR said:
    Seems like a classic prank to pull with music.

We had a jukebox in our high school cafeteria. One of the girls in my grade was, for some reason, reeeeeaaaallly put off by Led Zeppelin's The Immigrant Song. Like, vikings-killed-her-parents put off. Which was ironic, because our school mascot was a viking, and by going to our school, she was in fact a Viking herself. Well, I think you can see where this is going. Immigrant Song all lunch long. Good times.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    jjfad027 said:
    CBear said:
    As someone who is usually on two wheels, one of the things I fear is fishing line tied across the street.

My friends dad used to ride his bike through some farmers property on his way home from school everyday. The farmer had told the kids not to do this. Farmer dude strung piano wire between two trees right at head level. My friends dad hit the line right in the mouth at considerable speed. He has scars on either cheek where the line sliced him from the coners of his mouth to just a few inches in front of each ear. Nasty stuff.

Kids strung a wire between two trees on a bike lane some years ago in my neighbourhood. A guy on a moped hit it, made a salto with his moped and died... ffin' insane.

• in my teen years i would dress up in something that looked like a cop uniform and stand on the end of my street with a blow dryer.

• crow fishing.

• remember that hilarious prank when the nurse took away your shoelaces? classic!

• wrong thread.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I got pranked last night by my kids. I was awoken at 3am feeling something on my arm, I looked down and there is a mouse. I was having some mice problems in the spring and have become super paranoid about them, so to find one on my bed in the dark at 3am was intensly shocking. I jumped like three feet in the air and tried to shoo it away but it just sat there. My wife gets up like wtf's going on dude? and I'm like there's a fucking mouse on the bed! She's all wha??? I grab something to pick it up and crush it, and when I picked it up I realized it was a stupid plastic mouse my kids had gotten during Halloween, but you can't really tell that when you wake up in the dark at 3am. As I am realizing just what happened, the wife calls me a dumbass, goes back to bed, and promptly falls asleep, but my heart was racing and my adrenaline was super pumped up so I could not get back to bed. I was thinking about waking them up and punishing them on the spot, but that wouldn't be in good form now would it? Those kids are gonna fucking get it! Oh yeah...