Curb series 8, speak on it

2»

Comments

• great season all in all. pre gay, shit bow, chat and cut, antisemitic chicken spot, social assassin, tons of super memorable moments and some great cameos as others have said. vous etes un pig parker, lets hope he makes a 9. merci monsieur david.

the swastika pillow case = hahahahah

• this has been one of the best seasons yet. i do not miss cheryl at all.

i love this kid

• edith head said:
    this has been one of the best seasons yet. i do not miss cheryl at all.

• I like Cheryl, but single Larry is kind of better.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    last eps was totally worth it just on MJF saying "What the fuck".

• edith head said:
    I had an appt with a new dentist yesterday and he reminded me of LD (balding gray hair, from ny, jewish) kind of abrasive and inappropriate in a funny way (first thing he asked me when he saw my last name was "were your parents boat people?"). there was also a random photograph of him riding a whale shark in the office that was distracting.

Five stars! This is Curb-worthy.

Also, Pre-Gay Greg stole the show this week. Between that and the uber-fake French set, I was dying.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    The "poor bastard" line did it for me:

• DanteDante 371 Posts
    I didn't like the last few episodes, but the finale killed it! I heard this one was the last one? Anybody heard anything?

Palestinian Chicken Spot is in the all time top five.

Surprised no one has mentioned the Ricky Gervais cameo. It was awesome.

• DOR said:
    last eps was totally worth it just on MJF saying "What the fuck".

YES! "i'm a head-shaking fool." I died when Larry went upstairs to MJF's apt to inquire about the stomping and when MJF opens the door, the camera shows that he is wearing pajama pants and construction boots. I also died at the fact that pre-gay Greg put a purple swastika on the pillow sham he sewed for Susie. purple!

brilliant episode

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Sorry for the late bump...
    Really glad this show stayed pretty strong through the season. Larry was in his best form the finale, wow.
    Def better as single Larry.
    The condo-board meeting was just hilarious.