New York's new rap generation?

40ozking40ozking 308 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Brooklyn

Comments

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    that "purple swag" track wasn't all that bad. wouldn't picture it from new york though

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    40ozking said:
    Brooklyn

:feelin_it:

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    40ozking said:

Queens

the interlude is "oh my"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Mr MF exquire is cool - that song is damn good and his other stuff is pretty good. Watching for the next thing for him.

Folks were creaming over Action Bronson, but I don't get it. File under annoying voice, boring flow and, as far as this video goes, trying too damn hard. Video is beautifully shot still.

I like the ASAP Rocky a lot. No surprise given my taste. Glad someone is NY is embracing this shit.

I like what I've heard from French Montana - just not sure dude will be able to break away from the other countless dudes doing the same thing.

• magnetic said:
    40ozking said:
    Brooklyn

yep, this one too

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I'm sure you rap purists will flame the fuck out of this one but I'll go out and say it, I like Das Racist. The new album is ehhhh but "Sit Down Man" has a lot of bangers on it.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    magnetic said:
    40ozking said:
    Brooklyn

yep, this one too

Only really started paying attention to esquire recently and didn't know that his tape had dropped - unexpected list of producers on there so be interested to hear how this works out in reality.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Nice.

kinda spoilt it doe when he went a little autotune at the end. what was that about?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Okem said:
    Nice.

kinda spoilt it doe when he went a little autotune at the end. what was that about?

I thought the same thing...ill advised.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    This is big in my book...