Casey Anthony

2»

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I haven't really followed this, but what is your opinion on this? She didn't kill the girl? The girl drowned and they covered it up? Partying for a month when your kid is missing is weird.

I've only read a few articles, but the actual defense was that she drowned and they covered it up? And she's not in trouble for that? Is that the misleading police charge?

• Controller_7 said:
    I haven't really followed this, but what is your opinion on this? She didn't kill the girl? The girl drowned and they covered it up? Partying for a month when your kid is missing is weird.

I've only read a few articles, but the actual defense was that she drowned and they covered it up? And she's not in trouble for that? Is that the misleading police charge?
    It's a completely fishy scenario, but thankfully the only oppinions that counted were those of the judge and jury. I belive the case fell apart on the very basic issue of causation, which simply could not be proved beyond a reasonable doubt based on the evidence.

I highly recommend the film version of 12 angry men with jack Lemmon and George c Scott for ayone troubled or merely intereted by the jury's verdict.

Fuck a Nancy grace.