And getting away with it

b/w

O.J. Anthony

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    ;blap:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    ;blap:

A really disturbing hair/fashion trend seems to be the "Casey Anthony Look"...this girl is not attractive in any way I can discern.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ha! Jinx.

She must have received this same tweet over & over by now. Several people claiming to be it's originator.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Claiming to be an originator of a Tweet, man, that's pathetic.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Claiming to be an originator of a Tweet, man, that's pathetic.
    Not literally. They just repost it, and their user name, round the internet saying, 'Look at the funny thing I said!'

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    damms said:
    :killin_it:

Never a more fitting time to bust that out. Orlando has been going crazy over this case, glad it's finally over one way or the other the media been running it into the ground. Have a lot of mutual friends with Casey that bitch is cray cray and you would def not blap. The justice system failed big time yesterday, imo. Always thought this photo was ill, peep the finger tats:

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    NEVER heard of this chick until the verdict yesterday.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

You must not watch

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

Pahlease... we all know you've been wanting to blap since the trial started ;)

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    They didn't even convict her of CHILD ABUSE, only lying to police. Her kid was missing 31 days before she copped to her being missing, yet no child abuse conviction? Do Florida juries think that you can't call it child abuse if the child is dead? Stupid.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Word on the street is that EMI has signed Casey Anthony & OJ to do a duet of the Antoine Dotson classic internet hit..."Hide Yo Wife, Hide Yo Kids".

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    The_Non said:
    They didn't even convict her of CHILD ABUSE, only lying to police. Her kid was missing 31 days before she copped to her being missing, yet no child abuse conviction? Do Florida juries think that you can't call it child abuse if the child is dead? Stupid.

Despite all the outrage over this verdict, there's no evidence against her whatsoever.

They can't even prove her child was actually murdered, much less abused.

This is exactly the verdict I predicted weeks ago. She's a despicable psycho-bitch, but that's not a crime.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Word on the street is that EMI has signed Casey Anthony & OJ to do a duet of the Antoine Dotson classic internet hit..."Hide Yo Wife, Hide Yo Kids".
    :lol:

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Horseleech said:

I swear I am just now reading about the case; I scanned 2-3 articles about it today. so sorry if this has been discussed to death, but wasn't the baby found with her mouth ducktaped closed and covered in formaldehyde?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Horseleech said:

I swear I am just now reading about the case; I scanned 2-3 articles about it today. so sorry if this has been discussed to death, but wasn't the baby found with her mouth ducktaped closed and covered in formaldehyde?

Not exactly. Her remains weren't found for something like 6 months and I don't believe the actual cause of death was ever determined. There was duct tape wrapped around her head, but it was impossible to tell if that was what killed her.

Chloroform (not formaldehyde) played a role in the trial in two different aspects - somebody had done a search for it on her computer and traces of it were found in her car, but nothing conclusive was established.

The fact that nobody knew for sure her child was missing for a month probably gave her time to get rid of any evidence, imo.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Someone got fired today...

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    Unherd said:

Someone got a raise today...

• Entenmann's brings the straight comedy

• fauxteurfauxteur 342 Posts

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    fauxteur said:
    :woah:

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    fauxteur said:

b/w

No direct evidence to convict for capital murder. Jury got it right, IMO.

Bonus Beat: Chick is a scab.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:

A great question for future jury voir dires will be "were you outraged by the casey anthony verdict"? if the answer is yes, i don't want you sitting on my jury for any case.

they would have convicted her for being a bad person. the entire case was circumstantial and there was no motive.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    day said:

:real_headz:

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    prosecutor thought he was a genius, but ended up getting sonned pretty hard.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    keithvanhorn said:
    Bon Vivant said:

A great question for future jury voir dires will be "were you outraged by the casey anthony verdict"? if the answer is yes, i don't want you sitting on my jury for any case.

they would have convicted her for being a bad person. the entire case was circumstantial and there was no motive.

Haha! No doubt. The flip being, if you're the prosecutor and they say yes, then you do want them.

That lack of motive had to have been crucial to the jury. There was no testimony given, that I'm aware of, that indicated that this woman wanted her daughter dead.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,084 Posts
    "Missing White Girl Hour"...ha! no shit. Everyday at work that hag is on the TV in the break room. White Americans are so easily distracted and outraged by meaningless crap.