New Batman Flick Being Filmed Down The Road

JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
edited July 2011 in Strut Central
Called in to the local park, 10 mins away, with the kids to find large bits taped off. Wasn't aware this was going on but the joint does make a good Wayne Manor.

Anne Hath (Catwoman) / Michael Caine been spotted in town too.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    They are shooting the Total Recall remake at my work. Their choice for the lead has me thinking it's going to be a dud. But hoping I'll get a chance to see any of the other main cast.

• DOR said:
    They are shooting the Total Recall remake at my work. Their choice for the lead has me thinking it's going to be a dud. But hoping I'll get a chance to see any of the other main cast.

ask around and find out if they've found someone to play Kuato. my buddy's new girlfriend hasn't left his side the full 4 months since they started dating, shed be perfect.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Kate Beckinsale - Lori
    Colin Farrell - Doug Quaid / Hauser
    Jessica Biel - Melina
    Bill Nighy - Kuato
    Bryan Cranston - Vilos Cohaagen
    Ethan Hawke - ?
    John Cho - McClane

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386703/

Girl at my work has offered to be the 3 boobed alien.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Does she have three boobs, or does she just want to be in the movie?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    im not mad at anne as catwoman. i knew they would get to a love story.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    DOR said:
    They are shooting

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    I was at a cafe this lunchtime and on the TV (on mute, subtitles) they had the story breaking on BBC News channel. And also, dude in corner of screen doing sign-language for the dialogue.

I would not want his job at this time.

Maybe if everyone at the cinema had bigger and better tools for killing each other, there would only be one fatality. What's the story on this guy anyway? Anti-Batman? Rightwing nutjob aghast at the Bane/Bain smear? What could anyone have against people going to the cinema?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Damn there are done serious bad looks in this thread. I guess these lives mean less to you cause they saw a movie you didn't like?

So sad

Back on track girls.

This was the SHIT................OH MY MUTHAFUCKIN ZOD!

Avengers and Rise have upped the ante.

Rises had the better story. Avengers had the better all out superhero action.

• Guzzo said:
    Damn there are done serious bad looks in this thread.

sayin'.... r.i.p. to those that lost their lives and prayers to those terrorized in this shit.

and fuck a euroman taking this opportunity to crack jokes and talk shit about Americans. smh

This might be the best Part Three of a trilogy ive ever seen. I let lord of the rings slide.

Great dismount.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    batmon said:
    Great dismount.

Best way I've ever seen this phrase used.

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    pretty sad when peeps take a really tragic event and even try to get a humorous angle on it......straight up, NOT funny!

This shit hurt the movie. there were cops at the theatre.

i heard the shooter was dressed up as Bane

WTF

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Guzzo & walter_chron why do I have the unpleasant feeling the non-liking movie euroman you two are referring to seem to be my person ?
    1st of all I'm not "euroman"
    2nd I do not care about super heroes movies
    I just didn't think my (oh-so audacious) prediction after the Gabby Giffords shooting would be verified so quickly

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Seriously America, enough with the guns. They have only one purpose - to destroy. Simple really.

u fuckers wont care in three weeks. stop frontin.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    What does caring three weeks from now look like?

bassie said:
    What does caring three weeks from now look like?

10 minutes of thought into whatever the tv beams into the robots.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    This one was cool, but the last one was much better.

**SPOILER*

That "You should use your real name...Robin" was straight up UNNECESSARY.

b/w

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1345836/trivia

"Christian Bale has stated that he would not play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the trilogy. Christopher Nolan agreed not to include Robin as it would undermine the dark tone of his series. "

**SPOILER*

b/w

"Christian Bale has stated that he would not play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the trilogy. Christopher Nolan agreed not to include Robin as it would undermine the dark tone of his series. "[/quote

Spoilers..........

Officer Blake aka 'Tim Drake' who figured out his identity like Drake was pretty much the sidekick for most of the movie anyways.
    So they still did Robin without him wearing the costume or lengthy backstory.

This was just as good as the last one IMO......Bane pulled off what the Joke couldnt.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

**SPOILER*

b/w

"Christian Bale has stated that he would not play Batman if Robin appeared anywhere in the trilogy. Christopher Nolan agreed not to include Robin as it would undermine the dark tone of his series. "[/quote

Spoilers..........

Officer Blake aka 'Tim Drake' who figured out his identity like Drake was pretty much the sidekick for most of the movie anyways.
    So they still did Robin without him wearing the costume or lengthy backstory.

This was just as good as the last one IMO......Bane pulled off what the Joke couldnt.

True.

Tom Hardy is one bad motherhubbard. (A little hard to understand as Bane though.) Dude swoll up for this part big-time. That scene where they're fighting against the column? Man, that Bronson training came in handy!

• Bronson Pinchot killed it.

• sorry triple post
    iPad cheetos fingers related

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The news of the killing really sucks.

"Rises" was probably the first movie in years I wanted to go see, and now I'm reluctant.