The Superpoaster redemption.

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    m_dejean said:
    NomoreGarciaparra said:
    I guess he ran afoul of the usual Welcome Bunch, huh?

For those that remember...he really was annoying back then. On some hyperhyper OMGthisStrataEastchangedmylifehoessuckmydick mess. I'm all for youthful energy but this was just eye pollution, and he was in every other thread. The tipping point for me was when he wrote he would punch Bassie in the ovaries if he ever met her. Fuck that shit.

But it's great that he has grown up, mellowed out and is doing cool music. He should post again. Spread love. SP in Canada vindicated.

The apologies have come and come and come again. I have accepted them and think it can be put to rest. Not as a favour to Mr.NewRockstar, but because I really don't want to read those words stringed together anymore. Just sayin.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Welcome.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I forgot about the endless stream of LOCATIONS.

Howdy Superpoaster.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    jessefutermans said:
    Im back. This thread meant a lot, sorry to all those who I pissed off or offended in my past, I will try my best to be a goodmen.

Welcome back good luck on your music. Is any if it gonna be pressed on vinyl?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    bassie said:
    The apologies have come and come and come again. I have accepted them and think it can be put to rest. Not as a favour to Mr.NewRockstar, but because I really don't want to read those words stringed together anymore. Just sayin.

I hear you. All good. Welcome back Mr. Futterman.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I think we will all remember where we were when we didnt give a fuck about this.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    I think we will all remember where we were when we didnt give a fuck about this.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• PunditPundit 438 Posts
    i haven't been on here in a looooong time, but was he the dude who posted up the video of him feverishly gripping this???

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i haven't been on here in a looooong time, but was he the dude who posted up the video of him feverishly gripping this???

He had the ultraraer version where the cover was printed backward.

• i haven't been on here in a looooong time, but was he the dude who posted up the video of him feverishly gripping this???

He had the ultraraer version where the cover was printed backward.

ultraraerrrr

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Had to dig deep in the Photobucket for this one:

• Snagglepus said:

ty for this. I have wanted to find this for a long time heheh

• Snagglepus said:

ty for this. I have wanted to find this for a long time heheh

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    u crackers are soff