PHILL MOST CHILL....

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited June 2011 in Strut Central
They just put up 10 copies, and as of writing there are 4 more left of the vinyl left...

http://phillmostchill.bigcartel.com/

get on it people. Support one of the guys who started all this mayhem, well at least for me anyhows... the album sounds dope! Congrats P****... gutted I missed the pre-order package, that shit looks ill!

peace.

Comments

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    I copped on Monday. I had to email DWG for the link to order it. I guess I was too anxious haha. I still ended up missing out on that bundle too.

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    djsheep said:
    They just put up 10 copies, and as of writing there are 4 more left of the vinyl left...

get on it people. Support one of the guys who started all this mayhem, well at least for me anyhows... the album sounds dope! Congrats P****... gutted I missed the pre-order package, that shit looks ill!

peace.

thanks man.....missed it here! u know how japan is >.

order placed, 3 more remain!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    tokyobeats said:
    djsheep said:

peace.

thanks man.....missed it here! u know how japan is >.

order placed, 3 more remain!

The shipment to Japan doesn't arrive for another 2 weeks...

• Can't wait to finally get to hear this LP. PMC and DWG delievering quality product as always. Absolutely no excuse not to buy this LP whilst the few copies remain.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

The sound clips are pretty crazy.

That real shit!

• doisndoisn baleadas&pupuzas 303 Posts
    why there??s still copys available?

sleeping on this is a crime, if you at least think you??re into HipHop than this is a no brainer.

Rap schitt release of the year! :beerbang:

doisn said:

sleeping on this is a crime, if you at least think you??re into HipHop than this is a no brainer.

Yessir.

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    doisn said:

indeed!

2 copies left.........some sleepers out there gonna wish they hadn't in the very near future

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    tokyobeats said:
    doisn said:

indeed!

2 copies left.........some sleepers out there gonna wish they hadn't in the very near future

$50 is whats killing me though.
    besides, i think i read somewhere this is not limited?

• BallzDeep said:
    tokyobeats said:
    doisn said:

indeed!

$50 is whats killing me though.
    besides, i think i read somewhere this is not limited?

The vinyl is limited....300 or 350, can't recall. First 140 copies are coloured 180g vinyl, remainder is 140g black vinyl.
    I'm guessing the CD's have a much bigger run, relatively speaking of course.

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    got myself the bundle package on day one of pre orders, shit looks amazing.......color vinyl, CD, press photo, poster & a 7" of PMC material from 84/85.

Props to PMC & DWG for another quality release, can't wait for it to arrive

Black double vinyl has sold out.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

Got this in the mail today! Thanks to Phill for putting in a good word, got some extra goodies with my vinyl!!! SOOOO FRESSSHHHH!! CD is still available (i think) at http://phillmostchill.bigcartel.com - so freakin' amazing... game changin'....

B

• got mine yesterday too. too bad i missed out on the big one. LP is nice!

There's a bundle on the bay right now for anyone who wants to bid, but it's going to cost you big time.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=phill+most+chill+&_trksid=p5197.c0.m627