The End of the World

2»

Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I hope at least some of these idiots have themselves a Kool Aid party today...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    My internet cut out for a few mins... I think it's starting

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Whats the line in Vegas?

• Options
    batmon said:
    Whats the line in Vegas?

666-1 against.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    NomoreGarciaparra said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    TheeeCasualMale said:
    It's supposed to start at 6pm in each time zone, one hour at a time ... cause you know, when god created Earth, he also set up time zones.

How about THIS GUY???

Oh snap! I've been seeing those ads, but I assumed they were for a novel that was using the whole idea as a fictional premise. That's just sad.

I like how they peg the crucifixion as having happened on April 1st, 33 AD.

Has Christinsanity been one big April Fool's Day gag all along?

too soon. you're out.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Few hours to go people....

u still alive?

• RisingsonRisingson 696 Posts
    8.15pm & all is well.....although it's started to rain, the beginning of the end?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43121772/ns/world_news-europe/

Volcano erupts in Iceland, spurs 50 quakes

"The eruption was followed by around 50 small earthquakes, the largest of which measured 3.7 on the Richter Scale, according to Iceland's meteorological office.

There was a similar eruption at the same volcano in 2004."

Ruh roh. Best comment is that Jesus hates Bjork from that article.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    neil_something said:
    just wondering, but if these people who were so convinced that today was the rapture find themselves still here tomorrow, will they think it's because they were wrong, or that they weren't "chosen"?

It would be because they weren't chosen. Only the true believers that have accepted Christ will be raptured up and taken up into heaven. Everyone else will witness the end and suffer. So you should be looking for missing family members and such they might have been one of the chosen. So if the pastor/ preacher that said that today is the day of rapture is still here breathing and talking tomorrow then he himself is not a true believer.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    We still on this?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    The rapture didn't happen for a reason...the Macho Man died for our sins and suplexed JC and kept him from returning. Randy is the new Jesus.

• Options
    The Rapture happened a few weeks ago and only one man disappeared. Osama bin Laden. Turns out he was the only true believer in Jesus.

Who knew?

The conspiracy to cover it all up was deep and ruthless. I blame Jimmy Carter.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    The rapture didn't happen for a reason...the Macho Man died for our sins and suplexed JC and kept him from returning. Randy is the new Jesus.

• Options
    NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE NEW DATE!!!!!!!!!!!

October 21st, 2011.

Mark your calendars, just use pencil for easy erasure.

This is straight from Harry Camping himself, so don't scoff, because he gets it all straight from the BUYBULL!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    and here it is, October 21, 2011...

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    pickwick33 said:

Sweet! It's the day of my birth and the end of the world!

:dominoes:

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Happy birthday, Bon Vivant.

My rapturous weekend will include a bachelorette party, a wedding reception and a good dose of data crunching for my thesis if I manage my time well enough. Can we procrastinate our ways to a prolonged life and thus push back the ending of the world?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    pickwick33 said:

Happy bronday bro!

• Bon Vivant said:
    pickwick33 said:

How convenient. Happy Birthday man. And today is Yardfest at Howard Homecoming. I might stop by later, but I have work to do, on top of doing a sound rehearsal with a musician that's performing at my church tomorrow.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts