Face Palm

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you must make customers!

MUST

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    It???s the only music forum which ask money for this and which treat sellers as smartass at the same time

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm going to start a softbatch dating service called Soultrust. Thanks ubupopland!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    I'm going to start a softbatch dating service called Soultrust. Thanks ubupopland!

If I use your dating service and find no customer wife, can you do refund?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    RAJ said:
    It???s the only music forum which ask money for this and which treat sellers as smartass at the same time

This should really just be the header when you sign up for ad space.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    he sounds like that my son collect funk 45 guy
    he will lose more customers now, i wish an intricate plot involving grope could be hatched

Soultrust not buy my Hasselhoff picture disque

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Offer him a free t-shirt

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    Must be frustrating to apy for an ad, then nothin apens.

• vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
    careful, or he may show you who the magician is in 2011

• Thanks everyone, didn't received any notifications to see how far my post went, you are all right, record selling is getting harder & harder , and we're not the kind who don't believe in what we do but it could be tiring in a moment of crisis ( which last until when?)

i was may be wrong, frustrate, or was it simply inadequate... to post this in the forum but guys well, it's not a "he" it's a "she", nice to meet you all (i should had asked directly to RAJ)

Anyway, i'm happy now to be on the lights (better a bad ad than nothing ?)

Trust your soul !
    Greetings from Berlin!

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    ubupopland said:
    it's not a "he" it's a "she"

Well that changes everything! Get ready for PMs.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    My buddy Glenn says hi.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Paging :the_mack:

• you are too hard on me, strange to see how masculine is the records world, you miss sensitivity

Welcome to Teh [del]Strut[/del] Trust, Ubupopland.

Tell us a bit about yourself..

ubupopland said:
    you are too hard on me, strange to see how masculine is the records world, you miss sensitivity

Soultrust

• Welcome to Teh [del]Strut[/del] Trust, Ubupopland.

i don' t understand your english,

but if you want to know more about what i do go there: http://www.ubupopland.com

anyone a bit interested by music can see, it's not only about benefit, there's more passion in it , can't you see? and if i must sell it's because i need to eat everyday, and if i had more time i would spent all of it on music forums sharing what i already do on my website

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

Is that you?

This thread is Monet.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    This morning I took a satisfying deuce only to realize it was over 1 foot long and remarkable in appearance. I could not resist my impetus to photograph it with my iPhone. While doing so I dropped the phone into the toilet. I was so horrified I just flushed everything then and there. I hope we don't get any clogging from that motherlode. But listen I'm going to go and buy a new iPhone which i am excited about now so you see it's ok to lose money a little bit here and there.
    "You live you learn" - A. Morrisette

Deegreez said:
    This morning I took a satisfying deuce only to realize it was over 1 foot long and remarkable in appearance. I could not resist my impetus to photograph it with my iPhone. While doing so I dropped the phone into the toilet. I was so horrified I just flushed everything then and there. I hope we don't get any clogging from that motherlode. But listen I'm going to go and buy a new iPhone which i am excited about now so you see it's ok to lose money a little bit here and there.
    "You live you learn" - A. Morrisette

• ZomB said:

Is that you?

nope! hehe... but continue to look after me, i love it!

• ubupopland said:
    ZomB said:

Is that you?

nope! hehe... but continue to look after me, i love it!

...this is Fabrice , my man!! a real one! The founder of Ubupopland! I work with him since 10 years, do you know him too?

Batmon stepping up his alias game ?

ubupopland said:
    Fabrice

:beerbang:

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Fabrice seems like a real man's man...the kind of euroman that makes soultrust feel threatened. I wish i knew him!

This is you, no?