usernames revealed!

12346»

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I was collecting Moog records at the time I joined the Strut, and MoogMan sounded cool to me.
    Now it just sounds stoopid. ;-P

vintageinfants said:
    isn't it funny how most usernames or emails you set up in haste tend to end up being like drunken tattoos a few years down the line?

• Danno3000 said:
    My is Dan. Sometimes people call me Danno. I don't remember why I used "3000".

subliminally it makes it sound really fly like some miracle mail order cleaning product that isn't avaible in the shops. I should've called myselft tabira500

• my name is from a homie that used to sell trees by sending out mass texts saying "got walter?"

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    sabadabada said:

I always say it to the tune of "Strangers In The Night". I believe Sinatra scatted it as such.

Or was that "Dooby-do be do"?

No, that was Satre.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    Many years back, my mother used to run a day care center for grade-school kids, often ones that had various hyperactivity issues, out of her own house during summer vacations. Some times when I visited, these kids would be jumping up and down on the couch, reenacting cartoons they just saw and yelling out the names of characters they were pretending to be. Pokemon was popular at the time with the kids, so I would often overhear stuff like "NO! YOU"RE NOT EVOLVED YET!", "MY CHARIZARD WILL BURN YOUR FAGGOTY PIKACHU", etc. One of these heated arguments involved a character named Electrode. I plan on becoming an electrical engineer, so I thought it was appropriate. It seems rather goofy now. I would have changed it to Von Ryan or some play-on of my name a long time ago, but I value my OG member status.