Time Travel

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I can go back in time and edit previous posts, and it doesnt even mark as edit or signal that there is a new post in the thread?The possibilities for mayhem are limitless.

Comments

• i like how they included "UNCLE RICO" in the item title like people are checkin for anything rico-related.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this is a really good thread...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    this is a really good thread...

fucking genius...period.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    Paging John Tit[/b]or

This was a perfect thread from me to use "Tit" in it somehow...

i stole that from fhillysubtle1...

Paging John Titor

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I can go back in time and edit previous posts, and it doesnt even mark as edit or signal that there is a new post in the thread?

The possibilities for mayhem are limitless.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This has been a major problem on Soulstrut. The Michael Moore controled lakeys behind Soulstrut have been trying to keep this a secret.

With your help and guidence perhaps Soulstrut can be improved into the board it has potential to be.

People need to start listening to shababadadoo.

Dan

• oh by the way, there is a time limit on making edits to your own posts, after that it's locked.

• In the future time travel doesn't exist,

if it did then we would have already witnessed it!
    the world would be in shambles. (yea, but more than now)

• Quite a metaphysical conundrum....

• I can go back in time and edit previous posts, and it doesnt even mark as edit or signal that there is a new post in the thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with me and why is my pager blowing the fuck up. Do you fucks even know what time it is where I am at. Fools. Have fun with that nuclear war dumbasses.

Peace Out.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    if i could travel in time, i'd go to either 60,000 bc west africa to kick it with the first humans... and maybe some dinosaurs.
    or 1962 jamaica - the club scene there must have been bonkers.

where/when would you go?

I can go back in time and edit previous posts, and it doesnt even mark as edit or signal that there is a new post in the thread?

What the fuck does this have to do with me and why is my pager blowing the fuck up. Do you fucks even know what time it is where I am at. Fools. Have fun with that nuclear war dumbasses.

Peace Out.

what up, doosh?

• what up, doosh?

First off cat pee, who you calling a doosh, and second, what the fuck is a doosh?

what up, doosh?

First off cat pee, who you calling a doosh, and second, what the fuck is a doosh?
    oh shit! i meant that to go to your alterego. carry on fruitcake.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

more like

A HREF="http://www.channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=121" target="new">House Of Cosbys/A>!!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

US $202.50 (Reserve met)

good job beating out marcofunk for this one

• i like how they included "UNCLE RICO" in the item title like people are checkin for anything rico-related.

Hey, that's how I got my "Uncle Rico" football replica. Looks just like one from the movie. Edged out the competition for a cool $73 US.

Peace...
    FNM