The Liks Demo (91)

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/03/greatest-hip-hop-demos/tha-alkaholiks#gallery
:0

Is this floating around in a downloadable format?

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Possum Tom said:

I hope so!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Fuck yeah, thanks for the link.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    damn, i had this tape since the 90s, the bombhiphop days, i really need to start pulling out the demos and freakin' dudes out right about now!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Here's a visual.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    welcome to the grooveyard???
    eastbay diggin related?

• ^^^ LOL, i was thinking the same thing.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Big ups for the linkage.
    :beerbang:

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    i did some research on the Liks this morning after checking the demos out yesterday, i didnt know that Tash and E-Swift were from Cincinnati originally and didnt meet J-Ro until moving to LA.

i slept on their first album but i really liked Coast 2 Coast and i didnt know that Lootpack was put on by The Liks as well...

thanx for the download links..

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Sendspace sux.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Sendspace sux.

so 2005

• djsheep said:
    damn, i had this tape since the 90s, the bombhiphop days, i really need to start pulling out the demos and freakin' dudes out right about now!

do it. do it.

There's a great best demos piece on COMPLEX site right now. Tons of stuff I never heard. I don't the knowledge of how to get the songs, but if anyone can make a file of all them, please do.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    FunkyFlatulent said:
    djsheep said:

do it. do it.

There's a great best demos piece on COMPLEX site right now. Tons of stuff I never heard. I don't the knowledge of how to get the songs, but if anyone can make a file of all them, please do.

Demos That Rule

• dj_cityboy said:
    i did some research on the Liks this morning after checking the demos out yesterday, i didnt know that Tash and E-Swift were from Cincinnati originally and didnt meet J-Ro until moving to LA.

i slept on their first album but i really liked Coast 2 Coast and i didnt know that Lootpack was put on by The Liks as well...

thanx for the download links..

I used to know a grip of hip-hop kids in Panorama City back in the 80's. Always wondered if one of em was J-Ro.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    jaymack said:
    RAJ said:
    Sendspace sux.

so 2005

Ingrates!

I didn't up it myself, just posted the first link I found.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I don't know how the quality is on that link but if folks want I can post some AIFFs later.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    I don't know how the quality is on that link but if folks want I can post some AIFFs later.

Please do. Thanks.

• Thanks!