poast your last 3 facebook status updates.

2»

Comments

• Risingson said:
    CinisterCee said:
    your statuses, not links

making a CinisterCee Voodoo doll

AHAHA

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    WAAJEED (DETROIT/Bling47 / PPP) tonight at Rocket, support from Agent 86 dL and Inkswel
    5 minutes ago ?? Privacy:Friends of Friends ?? LikeUnlike ??

chorizo, rocket and potato salad thanks Yvette i still think you are crazy though, no one else i know has a shower and does their hair before going to the beach
    January 29 at 7:59pm ?? Privacy:Friends of Friends ?? LikeUnlike ??

ust went looking for my last remaining usb stick to find it in a freshly washed pair of pants, and it still works!
    January 22 at 9:42pm ?? Privacy:Friends of Friends ?? LikeUnlike ?? ?? View Feedback (3)Hide Feedback (3)

• FINNA GET BUCK THIS WEEKEND. TALKIN' ABOUT 10 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT. 8 HOURS OF NETFLIX MOVIES. BAKING SOME COOKIES, SHIT GONNA GET CRAZY.
    At the gym for lunch. Eating iron and treadmills; beastin'.
    Just beasted half a lb. of oryx meat.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    *... likes Heavenly sweetness.*

*... is now friends with ... and 5 other people.*

*... likes Dazed Digital | Kutmah Exclusive Mixtape Premiere on dazeddigital.com.*

exciting innit

• Sternz on Letterman tonight and now on Twitter @HowardStern which means I will now use it finally...#hatedit.

Rick Ross Strip Club Video-R

Helicopter, check. Smoking a blunt while being interviewed on NBC, check. Diddy, check. Amilli spent at a strip club one night--game over. This footage is better then the part in the 'Nutin but a G Thang' video where the stuck up girl at the house party gets sprayed with 40s...WHAT THAT WHITE DO! HUSTLE HARD!

Heard outside of Paddy's while walking my dog: "yo that brunette in there, she likes tattoo artists, that's the only reason she gave me a shot, dude." Tattoo Lou holding a highball of something on my street...Always snowing on my block-related.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Stephen Graham - don.

It seems the saying about how being crapped on by a passing bird can bring you luck is actually true.

Yeah, Suarez is going to need time to settle in, isn't he?

I despair. We sell our star striker for ??50m, then immediately spend ??35m we have no possible hope of ever recouping on a replacement who can't stay on a stool when he's pissed, has played barely half a season in the Prem, and is quite probably mental.

Let's put it in perspective - we could probably buy Everton for ??35m.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Absolutely fuming right now. Phil Dowd may you rot in hell.

Wolves just about saved my evening. thanks Mick.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    RAJ said:

???"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    my in-depth and well thought-out review of today's Bruins game: "blech"

Mark Francis Overload Alert: I'll be doing at LEAST 4 hours of radio tomorrow on WMBR. Find me in my usual LRC spot with the punk & metal jammies 10am-Noon, and then I'll be right back on 2-4pm filling in for Sara J on Gorilla Got Me, playing the rebels, rejects and assorted losers of rock n' roll. 88.1 FM/WMBR.org

calm down, Jack Edwards. calm down.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Okem said:

GIF GOAT

• Ok iPhone app update, what could you possibly update on my Flashlight app?

Da Bears!

Three day weekend please get here!

Effulgence

Welcome to the Rangers, Beltre!