poast your last 3 facebook status updates.

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
Don't be soft. After all that shit talking, post your last 3 status updates, no matter what they are. Fuck it, I'll do 5 of them.

dude I am stressing the hell out trying to get last minute travel stuff worked out for work! doh!

Haven't really been following the news lately, but sounds like Egyptians are pretty mad at their Pharoh right now.

Just ordered a Nikon D90 w/ 50mm f/1.4D lens! Can't wait! Now I just gotta find a good deal on a Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. So excited.

just saw large white lady with a blue tshirt with wild horses thundering in front of a shimmering american flag. guess where i am!

I have thoughts. thoughts about things.

DON'T BE SOFT.

DO IT.

Lets see what kind of genius shit you had to say.....

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm never gonna dance again ....

Let's Go Pens!

Yay. It's snowing Again!

???"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

Way too early in the Winter to be In Jack Torrence mode.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    ???"We deal in lead."

My British folks: please tell me that wobble-core and brostep are real musical sub-genres. BRITISH SUBGENRE NAMES AR DA BAST!

Facebook poll: Would you rather be so stressed that you get migraine, or so stressed that you're sick to your stomach? I'm leaning toward the latter, I think.

I have decided that I will be making some delicious wangs for this week's playoff game against the Jets. I have also decided that, for the forseeable future, I will refer to wings as wangs. Innuendo-based hilarity will ensue, and I will spend the weekend cramming my mouth full of tasty wangs. Everyone wins.

Poppa been smooth since days of Underoos.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I'm surprised to say that I am actually enjoying the flavor from my vending machine coffee from the cafeteria. My vending machine blueberry muffin is also delicious. Who knew?!

To bring this from Soulstrut... If you can't include a track from 415 or APG in a top 50 greatest Bay Area Rap records then you lost. Period.

Silent Library is hilarious. Can't stop laughing everytime I watch it.

• I just saw a video of some horrific shit that happened in Egypt. A diplomatic car drove straight into a crowd of people killing & injuring upwards of 30 people. It ruined my night. I don't have the heart nor stomach to repost it. My heart goes out to the people of Egypt & all over the world risking their lives to fight for their rights & the most basic shit that we as Americans take for granted. LOVE TO ALL. Please?

I don't know about y'all, but I'm hunting some Tauntaun tonight. Watch this brown beaner get all up in some guts.

Heater not working? Water leaking? Call Herm's Combination Pipe Laying & Snuggle Service! Schedule an appointment soon! Slots are filling up quickly!

I'm sure glad I'm in Phoenix today instead of being surrounded by you smelly ass non-showering foolios back home!

Cappuccino-colored slacks, powder blue shirt with white and navy stripes covered by a royal blue v-neck sweater with milk chocolate brown & teal striped socks and dark chocolate wingtips. (If rappers can describe their fancy cars in such a manner, I can describe my clothes as such.)

(Those ones in the middle are due to the record lows we've had in town the past few days. Water pipes froze and parts of the city have been without gas since yesterday morning.)

• "spending $240,805 to enforce a campus-wide smoking ban with "peer pressure" ??go blue!"

"papa bear's steak and eggs and a thermos full of coffee, good morning"

"you're a good egg, jello." (to accompany an interview with sir biafra when he ran for mayor)

"worried about the snowpocalypse? flannel sheets and a free snuggle in 243 hinsdale" (in response to the 12-16 inches of snow called for wednesday)

• This song melts my face, I think it will melt yours. (Thee Oh Sees, "enemy destruct" - 11/11/10)

Thanks for all the birthday love... (8/29/10)

In the truck in Miami with a stopwatch.
    But this ain't a Dolphins game; this is the Antiques Roadshow. It is ON! (7/11/10)

Apparently, I'm bigger on commenting on other people, rather than my own status....

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What a strange day yesterday was. I swear it's been this cold country-wide many, many times before without any mention of rolling blackouts. I guess it's yet another sign of a crumbling empire. Get used to taking more and more shorts like that in the years to come.

So, you sell food from a trailer. That should imply that your overhead costs and thus your prices should be lower than at an actual restaurant. Well, not in this town.

the hill of life.

BlewDat!

doesn't know whether he should go to the Horns-UConn game Saturday or park himself in front of a tv to watch the Saints game.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Tell me Sports Greatest Fights type of specials aren't the best thing ever.

Still Bill

Well, finding a new tire using FB was a success, now how about a good Auto Body/Collision shop round the Riv. I need a new door for a 97 Chevy Cavalier 2 dr Sedan.
    Any suggestions?

• Happy New Year of the Wabbit.

All-night document review - Living the dream!

The sweet whisperings of the garbage trucks on Mulberry Street at midnight.

Now is the dramatic moment of fate, Watson, when you hear a step upon the stair which is walking into your life, and you know not whether for good or ill.

A fitting end to a craptacular game [Jets].

• awake, that was a goood 11 hour rest

Someone is blasting "Only You (Remix featuring The Notorious B.I.G.) outside lol

Seven hours til the weekend... seven hours til the weekend

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My last five were:

Been listening to this one a lot today. I mean, it's Michael. Come on...

LOVE.

Hello.

SUPER STUPID

You know, I still can't believe that I actually DJed inside the Guggenheim - TWICE.

• TGIF

DO YOU NEED SOME LINEAMENT RUBBED ON YOUR PERINEUM?

Shoutout to the world's most efficient and environmentally friendly aluminium smelter.
    http://www.qatalum.com/en/

the Al Jazeera newscaster whistles through his nose when he breathes and IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

just had a nice conversation with the security guard at the library about how dope Heat is. #RealRecognizeReal

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Run-DMC "Rock Box" (video)

Cut Chemist "Disco is Dead" (audio)

Some raer, modern disco track (video)

"Cinnamon streusel muffins for TG tomorrow." (with accompanying photo of said baked good meant to entice family members)

"Is under the weather; perfect timing."

I delete a lot of my status updates, but it looks like I have about 3 a month.

• Some reading and listening stuff, mostly. I don't post that often.

Via Sepia Mutiny: Smart desi guy figures out how to win at lottery scratch cards.
    ?? Cracking the Scratch Lottery Code
    www.wired.com
    In some scratch lottery games, it's not that hard to beat the odds. Is this a new way for the Mob to launder money?..
    http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/01/ff_lottery/all/1
    Listen to this...
    SEIJI 3 More of You Clip - SEIJI 3 released 21st February by Seiji on SoundCloud
    soundcloud.com
    Click to listen to this sound by Seiji: Here's a clip of 'More Of You' off SEIJI 3 released 21st February, more info at www.seiji.co.uk | Shared via SoundCloud..
    http://soundcloud.com/seiji/seiji-3-more-of-you-clip-seiji-3-released-21st-february#
    SEIJI 3 More of You Clip - SEIJI 3 released 21st February by Seiji
    What happened to the crippling ice storm in DC?

• I'm so juiced right now. Very IMPORTANT day tomorrow.
    My team, be ready. Music is a full time, fuck that, it's an overtime job.
    Spice is the spice of life.

• the only status worth posting:

I wish Michael Bay would make a movie where people blew up from hugs.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    In the name of book research I need to spend some time in the following places: San Francisco proper, China (eastern power centers, muslim provinces in the northwest , Tibetan plateau, possibly Hong Kong, but probably not Taiwan), and the state of Tamil Nadu in India.

Everything was going so great all night. I really thought we'd really hit if off. Before she left she asked for my e-mail; maybe we could meet later in the week for lunch she said. I gave it to her of course, but when I did this strange look took over her entire face, uncomfortable and disappointed. I asked if something was wrong. She told me that Yahoo mail was really unattractive. I signed up for a Gmail that same night, but by then it was already too late.

"The great divide across Sudan is visible even from space, as this Nasa satellite image shows. The northern states are a blanket of desert, broken only by the fertile Nile corridor. Southern Sudan is covered by green swathes of grassland, swamps and tropical forest."

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    button said:

Everything was going so great all night. I really thought we'd really hit if off. Before she left she asked for my e-mail; maybe we could meet later in the week for lunch she said. I gave it to her of course, but when I did this strange look took over her entire face, uncomfortable and disappointed. I asked if something was wrong. She told me that Yahoo mail was really unattractive. I signed up for a Gmail that same night, but by then it was already too late.

Did this really happen?! Ha!

• "Don't eat it if she smells like fish"

"That itching won't stop"

"Why does she want to cuddle"?

• Good news - playing U Hall again at a later date with Runaway.

e-mailed Nas around noon today and his Outlook message said "I'm out to lunch, God"

Blackberries are the most useless devices - like buying a Ferrari without the engine.

knowledge.

• makin a bad ting good

is there any proof anywhere that Susan Kennedy's got loads of tattoos on her arms?

should be at home watching Taxi

• 70s brilliance

whats with all the spam

Boardwalk Empire...class

• your statuses, not links

• Hugging sluts is like smelling candy.

If you say you dont have " my sense of humor." You are just a big ass baby, or a plus sized model.

Currently reliving my youth by pulling down my pants running up to girls while I shake my hips and yell "its a helicopter!"

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    elise said:

Did this really happen?! Ha!

No, I'd probably keep something like that to myself if and when it happens.

• CinisterCee said:
    your statuses, not links

making a CinisterCee Voodoo doll

• So I'm sitting here with a handlebar moustache listening to Arcade Fire with Mumford and Sons up next thinking, " Should I put on some skinny jeans, an ironic t-shirt and just embrace the hipster thing?" Yikes.

Enjoy a Jelloem from BillCosby Bukowski. I did!

Murry Crimmace from The Dirty Thirty! Download the latest Crimmace Jam "Sensual Santa" RATED XXXMAS
    Sensual Santa final.mp3 - DivShare
    www.divshare.com http://www.divshare.com/download/13586077-123

Just saw an amazing documentary at the IMA called Marwencol. It should win an Oscar just for content alone. Wow.

just downloaded that new Waka Flocka where he rapps about "Cats: The Musical." When he rhymed "'jelical cats" with "magical rapps" I got goosebumps. No lie.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    "found my swag but i lost my roof"

"making coffee at 7pm, must be ~saturday~"

"jerk chicken from mr brown's lounge on chicago ave is the best food ever made"

"humma boo at the crib just chillin"

"???~Emphasize differences~"

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    last one was when i was randomly posting 'oblique strategies'

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    last one was when i was randomly posting 'oblique strategies'