Workplace/Office Pet Peeves 2.0

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited February 2011 in Strut Central
Your never going to eat that last pickle, pleez to throw it the fuck out.

Stop saving the condiments that u never are going to use.

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    batmon said:

Stop saving the condiments that u never are going to use.

And it's always some Taco Bell mild sauce.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    That cell phone of yours? Take Plug Two's advice and pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-put it on vibrate!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Could you stop w/ the Keyboard Cat Marathon.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    This chick at my wife's office listens to "auto-tuned news" all day long, haha. It's like hearing T-Pain give weather and traffic updates.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Drinking the last of the coffee and not brewing more is my biggest pet peeve at the office. Or when people leave a tiny bit in the pot acting like they didn't drink the last of the coffee so they don't have to brew more.

A coffee cup w/ a splash left. Throw it out. Ur not saving that shit for later.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    when people come to work deathly ill like they are gonna get extra money or something. al stuffy and throwing up going "it's ok i have to get work done"

assholes!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i am the only one who brings his own lunch (people always lurk around the microwave for a bite)
    yet the fridge is full of bbq sauce, 3 different mustards and all sorts of dressings
    and that's with me throwing out all the old soda and juice bottles
    what about the mold on last month's coffee pot

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    GET BACK TO WORK PEONIES!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    People finishing up the soda in the fridge without pulling some more out the closet.

People putting on John Mayer.

People complaining about IT stuff they know we're working on, but are temporarily unable to fix. DEAL.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Sitting in the stall right next to me when there are 8 other empty stalls. That shit straight bugs, dude.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    behemoth said:
    when people come to work deathly ill like they are gonna get extra money or something. al stuffy and throwing up going "it's ok i have to get work done"

assholes!
    +1

• Dumb bi-atch secretaries. When i say i want a regular pelligrino with my cobb salad, I don't want a fucking 8 oz. Perrier with lemon.

• these asshats who cut their nails at work....clip! clip! clip! that shit elsewhere, i aint needing some rogue DNA flying up in my area...shit!

people who tell other people to keep the noise level down before they get on the phone and scream at people as if they cant hear you already...damn

when theres 15cm of snow on the ground already and 45cm more on the way and your boss says you have to "make judgement call" if you want to leave, but if you do leave its going to be "an occurance" on my record

work rules that state that you cant eat hot smelly food at your deak and people show up with donairs or hot ass falafels, stinkin up the whole joint...while others are around them not on lunch drooling smelling food..

people who are concentrating so much on their damn phones texting and shit and dont even watch where their walking...so much so that they walk into you and then apologise, its like "shit! if you were watching where you were walking in the first place your blind ass wouldnt have just walked into me now would it have?"

• any work email that has sentences that end with multiple questionmarks like this?????

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    That cell phone of yours? Take Plug Two's advice and pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-pu-put it on vibrate!

I have a co worker like that on her cell phone all damn day and non of the calls are work related.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    Dumb bi-atch secretaries. When i say i want a regular pelligrino with my cobb salad, I don't want a fucking 8 oz. Perrier with lemon.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Sales dudes on conference calls on the shitter.

Ah yeah, pfffarrrt, what's the ROI on this puppy, splat.

Makes me murderous.

• The guy next to me who in his pocket sneaks in a 20oz bottle of Diet Coke at 7:30-8AM which he slyly takes out and hides behind folders @ his desk so we don't see it, he does this again at 10 and 2...then every 3 hours he pours a coffee mug of pub mix [sound of pub mix hitting glass] which he 'chews quietly' in my ear...the most painful tho is when he sneaks in Peanut M&Ms; he again casually slides the shit out of his pocket into a drawer, takes out 5 minutes later when we all forgot about them, and eats by holding the package up to his mouth and pouring them directly in. LULZ he just literally walked past me for the vending machine as I finished typing this--IRKED! Snacks all day. WE SEE/HEAR YOU, this shit is not on the lo.

• jaysus said:
    Sales dudes on any phone call--I can't hear myself think!

• edith head said:
    any work email that has sentences that end with multiple questionmarks like this?????

I like the mix of "?" and "!" for emphasis. ??!?!??!!!?

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    If you are my secretary then please don't get all sour and cop an attitutde when I ask you to do something for me! :pasue: It is your job!

If you do not like to have people tell you what to do, I suggest pursuing other career paths!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    jaysus said:
    Sales dudes

Huge pet peeve right there.

• DJ_Enki said:
    jaysus said:
    Sales dudes

Huge pet peeve right there.

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    The following phrases:

"at the end of the day..."

"for all intents and purposes..."

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    froz1 said:
    The following phrases:

"at the end of the day..."

"for all intents and purposes..."

Both useful phrases. What's your problem with them?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    You guys sound like wimps.

elise said:
    You guys sound like wimps.

Only at the end of the day.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    One memorable co-worker experience was this dude sat on the next desk who was having a conversation with his mum which suddenly turned into him screaming MOM IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN! [click]... returns to his work. I stare intently at my screen. I thought about telling him to not do that in the office but I figured he was going to be leaving soon anyway.

• One memorable co-worker experience was this dude sat on the next desk who was having a conversation with his mum which suddenly turned into him screaming MOM IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU EVER AGAIN! [click]... returns to his work. I stare intently at my screen. I thought about telling him to not do that in the office but I figured he was going to be leaving soon anyway.

I had a guy in the office across the hall, his mom had recently died and he was trying to get his brothers and sisters to agree to hold onto her house rather than sell it and take the money right away, and it quickly devolved into him yelling at them - a grown man "mommy wanted us to keep the fucking house" - and calling his sisters the "c" word really loud. Family shit always breaks down into the old rivalries with a quickness.