Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    He has a culinary degree and restaurant experience

Also, if you image search O RLY, this comes up:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Opening a fried chicken franchise is a "disgrace"?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

yeah, I was gonna say ... I like me some fried chicken - I hope I won't be blackballed for such horrific behavior.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    HarveyCanal said:

yeah, I was gonna say ... I like me some fried chicken - I hope I won't be blackballed for such horrific behavior.

I mean, shouldn't he instead be singing the praises of deplorable overseas rap? That's what a real revolutionary would be doing with his time.

• That chicken place better incorporate all the elements of hip-hop or im starting a worlwide boycott.

• Options
    He's calling it FFC. That's funny shit right there. He should open a fast food burger place next door and call it MCDonalds.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Black People who like/endorse/sell Chicken Are Disgracefull.

Super-Chicken

Who Stole My Piece Of Chicken

Chicken Grease

Chicken George

Tell How Funky Is Your Chicken

Chokin' My Chicken

I Bet You Got A Chick On Tha' Side

batmon said:
    Black People who like/endorse/sell Chicken Are Disgracefull.

Super-Chicken

Who Stole My Piece Of Chicken

Chicken Grease

Chicken George

Tell How Funky Is Your Chicken

Chokin' My Chicken

I Bet You Got A Chick On Tha' Side

Black people who like fried chicken despite the fact that they know they're not supposed to like it because it only plays into the prevailing stereotypes are disgracist.

• SoulOnIce said:
    I hope I won't be blackballed

blackballed? blackballed???

I keed!

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    SoulOnIce said:
    I hope I won't be blackballed

blackballed? blackballed???

I keed!

DISGRACIST!

• Options
    A chicken is a terrible thing to waste.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I keep thinking of General's Fried Chicken from Undercover Brother.... :freeway:

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    A chicken is a terrible thing to waste.

SAYIN

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Next time I see an Asian operating a dry cleaners, I'm going to chew them out for perpetuating stereotypes.

This thread smells of white guilt.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    BobDesperado said:
    He's calling it FFC. That's funny shit right there. He should open a fast food burger place next door and call it MCDonalds.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    In order to overcome my white guilt I'm going to open a Mayonnaise Kiosk at my local mall.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    BobDesperado said:

See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's.
    They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs.
    They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick.
    We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions,
    but their buns have sesame seeds.

My buns have no seeds.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    In order to overcome my white guilt I'm going to open a Mayonnaise Kiosk at my local mall.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    He has a culinary degree and restaurant experience

LOL - I'd like some more information about his "restaurant experience"

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    Maybe some posters will like the ital chicken better?

• minimini 879 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    That chicken place better incorporate all the elements of hip-hop or im starting a worlwide boycott.

At least his ex bandmate is spreading the message:

Wikipedia on Terminator X :
    "In 2010, he returned from "retirement" making a new album entitled Judgement Day, set to be released in 2011 that is said to be"a tribute to the five elements of Hip-Hop, which include B-Boying, Graffiti, rapping, DJ???ing and Knowledge"

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    mini said:

Wikipedia on Terminator X :
    "In 2010, he returned from "retirement" making a new album entitled Judgement Day, set to be released in 2011 that is said to be"a tribute to the Method Man album of the same name"

DB_Cooper said:
    DISGRACIST!

Greamlin Pleez

• White as I am and aware of stereotypes it's not necessarily the chicken part that made me label this thread as such it's the idea that whenever this guy puts himself in the public eye it reeks of poor form. It's more the idea that the restaurant is taking marketing/advertising cues from KFC. I'm not saying open up a super up scale fine dining fried chicken place, I'm just saying maybe don't start your business by reminding me of some weak ass fried chicken place where the chicken is dry as fuck because it's been sitting in a warmer for 2 hours. And I don't understand -- why start in Clinton, Iowa? I heard a story today that it is because his business partner is from around there, they happened to meet in Vegas or something. That makes sense, I guess.

• Also, I am definitely not above labeling my post in a way that is supposed to get people's attention. Isn't that the whole idea?
    But I certainly wouldn't argue that I would've been better off titling the post "Flava's newest debauchery/humiliation/i dunno. In anycase, like I said...I'm still gonna try the damn chicken and if the strut cares I will report the results.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    edith head said:
    Big_Chan said:
    BobDesperado said:

See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's.
    They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs.
    They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick.
    We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions,
    but their buns have sesame seeds.

My buns have no seeds.

THIS!!!

mrboogieman88 said:
    It's more the idea that the restaurant is taking marketing/advertising cues from KFC. I'm not saying open up a super up scale fine dining fried chicken place, I'm just saying maybe don't start your business by reminding me of some weak ass fried chicken place where the chicken is dry as fuck because it's been sitting in a warmer for 2 hours.

Is KFC money not green?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    mrboogieman88 said:
    And I don't understand -- why start in Clinton, Iowa? I heard a story today that it is because his business partner is from around there, they happened to meet in Vegas or something. That makes sense, I guess.

This is what I heard as well. Why the fuck Clinton though???!