Happy Birthday to a Soulstrut Hall-of-Famer

hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
edited January 2011 in Strut Central

Happy 45th to the god faux_rillz! I raise a glass of the cabernet of your choice and salute your insightful commentary (but mostly your witty barbs).

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The settlement was formalized in 1658 as Nieuw Haarlem (New Haarlem), after the Dutch city of Haarlem, under leadership of Peter Stuyvesant

Happy Birthday!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    45????

• Huge Happy Birthday! I got some pasteles waiting for you for the next time you're in the neighborhood.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    !!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope it is a most wonderful day and coming year for you. Very happy to call you a friend.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Happy Birthday!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Happy birthday! I had no idea you were so old. Talmbout auld old.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

• 45??
    Happy birthday dude

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Happy Happy

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

Happy 45th to the god faux_rillz! I raise a glass of the cabernet of your choice and salute your insightful commentary (but mostly your witty barbs).

This is very nice--heartwarming even--except for the slanderous suggestion that I am a day over 39.

• JRootJRoot 861 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    hogginthefogg said:

This is very nice--heartwarming even--except for the slanderous suggestion that I am a day over 39.

I could swear this is, like, your eleventh 39th birthday. Happy 50th from all of us at Soulstrut Legal.

Thugs-4-Life,
    JRoot

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I still cannot believe that me and Huggy Bear still have never met in real life. Even though we did talk on the phone in the past [II]

For the record, one of the best dudes in "the game" hahah...

Happy birthday, D.

I still cannot believe that me and Huggy Bear still have never met in real life. Even though we did talk on the phone in the past [II]

For the record, one of the best dudes in "the game" hahah...

Happy birthday, D.

Dude, we've met and I think photos of it have even been poasted on SoulStrut.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Ah yeah dude fucking Soulstrut meet up at Plant Bar, right? That was way too brief and long ago. Where's the flicks? Isn't there one with Bambouche's arm gingerly draped over my shoulder?

Cosmo said:
    Ah yeah dude fucking Soulstrut meet up at Plant Bar, right? That was way too brief and long ago. Where's the flicks? Isn't there one with Bambouche's arm gingerly draped over my shoulder?

Yeah, that's the one.

I was thinking we'd met since then, too, but racking my brain can't think of when it would have been.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I think it's time for another NY Streutters Link-up. I'm down and will (kinda) be around for the next few weeks.

• I am of course always down to host events at the shop.

And please - on the rare occasion the one Ghetty Green has to pencil his age somewhere, he just writes "vintage".

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    LET ME MAKE YOUR BAD DAY A WORSE DAY
    FAUX AND QUESTLOVE GOT THE SAME DAMN BIRTHDAY

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

Have a good one, Faux.

• Go on, act a fool with it.

Here's what's getting played for birthday parties in Atlanta right now:

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Faux Rillz,

Happy Birthday, holmes!!! I wish you an enjoyable day today, and I wish you a long, peaceful, and prosperous life. The 'Strut is a better place due to your presence here.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Terry_Clubbup said:
    Go on, act a fool with it.

Here's what's getting played for birthday parties in Atlanta right now:

i am with it

whiteboy swag

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    belated happy birthday to one of my favorite poasters

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    But whither the dude from Duane Reade who did that prison bid with faux? Where is his voice amidst all this jollity? Has Soulstrut Legal conspired to put the Brett Kimberlin on him?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    happy birthday! (yesterday? i haven't been on here much lately)