Worst Christmas Presents Ever

HumanacatHumanacat 177 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Haha, this is a crazy friend of mine who has recently started filming much of her life to share with facebook and youtube. Parenting concerns aside this chit is hilarious.......

worst christmas presents ever

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i don't like your friend

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    not a fan. No wonder those kids are no goodnicks.

• it's her prerogative i guess but she sure swears a lot for the mother of young children.

aside from that the video wasn't clever or funny, just mean and exploitive. poor kids.

• yeah I hear that crab, like i said there are certainly some obvious parenting style concerns present. it's humorous for me because i have been following these ridiculous videos and have (been punched in the balls and sworn at by) met the kids.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    "Take heart folks. They are getting their actual presents tomorrow. These were just some props I needed for another project."

project????

• Humanacat said:
    and have (been punched in the balls and sworn at by) met the kids.
    you dont say

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Where to even start?

• this is some wtf material.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Why is there so much junk scattered around that house. Time to take out the trash.

B/W

Video wasn't funny.

:talib:

• shut the hell up barbie..

ha.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Worst. Parent. Ever.

• thats a practicial joke played on her children., i dont understand how that could be bad parenting, nor could a 2 minute video be conclusive evidence of someones parenting, whether good or bad.

on a side note: my elderly great aunt bought me a my little pony playset circa 1980something, and i played the fuck out of it just because it was a toy.. these ponies has a cleanest plastic and smoothest hair in all of new jersey. believe that.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    In 10-12 years when these kids are serial killers will they be known as the Barbie Killers or the Beauty Salon Psychos?

• File under "when unfunny people try to be funny."

The fact that this person watched it back and said "I need to share this with the world" and not " oh man, so embarrassing" says a lot.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Terrible. Just terrible. Telling kids that Santa is real, that is.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    bassie said:
    Where to even start?

lol. no doubt.

• Ugh.

• Y'all are harsh and sound old

• Humanacat said:
    Y'all are harsh and sound old

Welcome to Soulstrut!

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Not hilarious or even remotely funny... just mean spirited. Thinking she's all clever with the 'anarchy' symbol like the kids know what that is. Some people should not have access to cameras.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    :dead:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts