DELAY'S NEW MIX ON THE HOMIEPAGE

2»

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    not to mention theres plenty of spots just like that NY one in the Bay area.

• is it me, or is having your night called "quality san francisco" and using a picture of a spot in brooklyn kinda silly.

thanks for listening, everybody. I'm really glad you like it.

I don't actually think those are the same place, there's tons of places like that. The shelving is different, too.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yeah, you're right. nevermind... carry on.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    nice one, sounds tight as usual

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Nice selection, enjoyed it!

• dats my boy!!!!

PLASTIC PENGUINS WHUT?!?!?!???

j

• is it me, or is having your night called "quality san francisco" and using a picture of a spot in brooklyn kinda silly.

thanks for listening, everybody. I'm really glad you like it.

them Haul & Mason dudes wanted to bring thur Quality night (which is a LA weekly) up to SF on friday Revoloution was really fucking dope, dude was rocking Serato and made his shit sound exactly like one of his multi-tracked tapes.

they said that picure was taken in New York. I just assumed it was the same place. I haven't heard your mix but it sounds like a crusher.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    M
    P

?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    yeah, you're right. nevermind... carry on.
    i was even about to argue about this but i picked my battle. i'd recognize that place anywhere... the thing. photos is about all it's good for, really. it's the final resting place of every wack record in NYC.

• i'd recognize that place anywhere... the thing. photos is about all it's good for, really. it's the final resting place of every wack record in NYC.

damn T** - you're so severe. We all know it's the final resting place of all the records A-1 doesn't want in their stores.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    airhorn.
    i like how it tells you you are in a "oh shit" section.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

much respect to dcastillo. i was working on this before he released his, so in no way am i trying to take his bboy spotlight.

Where is D*ve? Don't tell me he's making real world movez?

just got back from scribble jam. got to kick back and witness some nice DJ sets, miss a promising mansion party, purchase an instant early 90s hip hop collection for cheap and mint, and find 1/2 hermilito jesus breaks(!!!). And got solicited like crazy to buy CDs from people. Good times. the hackey sack crowd only peaked its face in on sunday.

can't wait to <s>hear</s> dance to this mix. (delay, I'm looking in my mailbox!) I'm sure this is some absolute fire. Let's make a real profound b-boy records list/audio/review thread some time. I want more shit.

JP, I sent those CDs out the day after you ordered. Hope my secretary sent them to the right address...

• Well done Tom.
    Good listening as always.
    I just watched the new Mighty 4 DVD so I'm in the mood for this.
    IP

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Fuck, Im only 2:10 into it and already I want to stop work on my mixtape. that shit at 1:40 did it.

Everybody stop coming so correct.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    and find 1/2 hermilito jesus breaks(!!!).

Talk to me, hoLmes.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Please post a complete tracklist as well as the prices I can expect to pay for each of these records.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Please post a complete tracklist as well as the prices I can expect to pay for each of these records.

daniel,

i know you're kidding, but i did consider a tracklisting. problem is, there's so many squirrels i want to keep secret, it'd be too incomplete. a lot of those records are fairly common and a sought after for other "slower" songs.

dave,

i havent made cd copies yet, but rest assured when i do, you'll be first to recieve. pm me you aim info if youre on there. we can discuss potential projects.

everyone that contacted me about mp3s and cds, thank you. i'm really glad people are so interested. I have a new mix cd coming out called medium:rare II. I am going to include this a bonus cd in the package. I'll have more info when it's available... people, hold on.