For All You Ex-Lebron Fans in Cleveland

Comments

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    ..........that "doll" is pathetic

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont think ive ever witnessed anything comparable to this. I have no idea what folks are gonna be like.

batmon said:
    I dont think ive ever witnessed anything comparable to this. I have no idea what folks are gonna be like.

I know a few people that have been drinking since 12 AM getting "ready" for the game......then there is this http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?35084-Stupidest-Person-Alive

• FUCK LEBRON SYMPATHY

• it's crazy how much grown ass men can care about some other dudes playing a game.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    amphibious said:
    it's crazy how much grown ass men can care about some other dudes playing a game.

Sports, right? Pretty gay, right?

This thread probably isn't for you.

• leonleon 883 Posts
    sweatshop said:
    ..........that "doll" is pathetic

yeah,

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    amphibious said:
    it's crazy how much grown ass men can care about some other dudes playing a game.

Right? It's like grown ass men caring about, you know, records or some shit.

• I got nothing against sports... played many of them through high school and college...

It just baffles me that someone can care so much as to make death threats, etc.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    amphibious said:
    I got nothing against sports... played many of them through high school and college...

It just baffles me that someone can care so much as to make death threats, etc.

Well....you're from Boston right?...They don't take sports there very seriously.

• mannybolone said:
    amphibious said:

Right? It's like grown ass men caring about, you know, records or some shit.

Ha! got me...

With pro sports though I feel like it would be more akin to watching somebody else buy records. I love playing sports myself

someone w/ a lot of extra time on their hands....

http://kissmyasslebron.bigcartel.com/product/twas- the-night-before-quitness
    Twas the night before Quitness when all through house,
    not a creature was cheering, not even a mouse.
    The Banners were hung from the rafters with care,
    even though he vowed, no championships were there.
    The Fans are restless wearing snuggies in bed,
    while visions of The Decision danced in their heads.
    His momma in a jersey, and Mr West in just a cap,
    they had just settled down for a long winter's nap.
    When Out near the Q there arose such a clatter,
    I ran from the bar to see what was the matter
    When what to my wondering eyes did appear,
    but a minature coach with players who don't care.
    WIth a bus loaded of athletes both strong and quick,
    I knew it must be the return of that team with LePrick,
    More rapid than Hillis, the fans rushed and they came
    to curse and to call each overpaid diva by name.
    They yelled "Hey Bron, Wade, and Bosh" alas
    do me a favor and kiss my cleveland ass!
    Off stepped the bus, came the divas with swag,
    is it just me, or does Bosh looks like a hooker in drag?
    Then came Wade with a smirk that was merry,
    little did he know this was the team he would carry.
    Then outstepped The Queen through the wind and the snow,
    last time we saw him, he held his elbow.
    But much has changed since then, and bad thoughts now linger,
    but one thing is the same.....no ring on his finger!
    He spoke not a word, and went straight to work,
    silent or not, we now know he's a jerk.
    Tommorow night from whistle to whistle,
    The boos will rain down like a patriot missle.
    I heard the queen say before ducking out of sight
    "I made a mistake, this is going to be one Hell of a Night"

Merry Quitness from www.KissMyAssLebron.com

• prolly my fave Lebron moment

• ROD1ROD1 26 Posts
    yeah... no one is interested in lebron moments. he can play that we know...Is he classy? Hell no. The heat will probably win, but at the end of the day. Lebron embodies whats wrong with professional athletes. All Ego...and nothing to show for it. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
    :vampire:

• Options
    amphibious said:

Is it less crazy if those other dudes are playing guitars?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ROD1 said:
    yeah... no one is interested in lebron moments. he can play that we know...Is he classy? Hell no.

the clip was of James getting scored on in the last second of a game, dude.

Yuichi Pleez.....

shit is wack......u bitches still mad about ASSAULTING THE WHITE COACH?

• This game is hilarious. Booing every single time LeBron touches the ball. LeBron near the Cleveland bench joking around. The fans are going to be hoarse by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

• Thank God nobody's been hurt, though.

I been saying that the Cavs needs to tank this season and trade anyone of value and hope and pray for the draft....

• sweatshop said:
    I been saying that the Cavs needs to tank this season and trade anyone of value and hope and pray for the draft....

I don't think Cleveland will tank. I see them battling for a 7th or 8th spot in the playoffs. Plus, tanking the season was how they wound up with LeBron in the first place.

• BobDesperado said:
    amphibious said:

Is it less crazy if those other dudes are playing guitars?

I think so, for one, music is participatory ya know? you can dance to it, etc.

That's beside the point though, I'm not saying watching sports in itself is crazy, Im saying being wrapped up in it to the point of getting personally offended by these dudes choices is stupid... especially to the point of death threats for someone rocking a jersey?

• i guess no one here cares about dany heatley returning to ottawa for the first time?

MEGACHIRP

BUT HE BUMPED THE COACH OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

• batmon said:

YO HAS ANYONE MADE EVEN A REMOTE REFERENCE TO THAT INCIDENT IN THIS THREAD?!!??!

• rootlesscosmo said:
    batmon said:

YO HAS ANYONE MADE EVEN A REMOTE REFERENCE TO THAT INCIDENT IN THIS THREAD?!!??!

it's called race-baiting...... duh.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    what an over-hyped non-event turd this game was.

thank God there was a Bruins game on tonight and that the Eagles game got good in the second half, cause I could only take about 10 minutes of this snoozefest. who really gives a fusk about asshurt Cleveland fans anyway? yeah, the way he left was bullshit. Billy Guerin was my favorite player on the Bruins and he left his hometown team that had just finished with the top record in the regular season in hockey-crazy Boston to take an extra 3 million a season in hockey-hell Dallas. cool story bro but point is every fan of every team has a story like this, 10 times over. Lebron hate is just as overhyped and boring as Lebron love.