sharing some recent DJ pics

2»

Comments

• Hey man, not every dj is a skinny ass fidget with his chin at needle level. Some of us tower over the decks.

i hate showing up to a gig and lil man before me has the tables so low i'd be better off sitting down to spin! back ache related.

• DJ_NevilleC said:
    Wedding I did in Baltimore last month. Amazing space!

They were dancing later (I swear).

Amazing place!

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    motorcityfunk said:

Why is a video of Bob Ross being projected on the screen behind you?

It's an nice touch.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    selperfuge said:
    what library was that? looks like an amazing space.

looks to be The Peabody Conservatory Library -- beautiful space in downtown Baltimore's Mt Vernon neighborhood.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    djkingotto said:

Hey man, not every dj is a skinny ass fidget with his chin at needle level. Some of us tower over the decks.

i hate showing up to a gig and lil man before me has the tables so low i'd be better off sitting down to spin! back ache related.

Preach it! That shit is the pits.

• DJ_Enki said:
    djkingotto said:

Hey man, not every dj is a skinny ass fidget with his chin at needle level. Some of us tower over the decks.

Preach it! That shit is the pits.

Seriously. I'm 6'4", and most booths are ok, but I've done nights where the tables are set up on a low-ass folding table, which is a bitch, especially if they don't leave room for a record box.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

on the right