yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:

yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

dudes fashion sense is impeccable!

• holy fuck...

• JUDJUD 82 Posts
    This is excellent, I especially like the scenes of him in TGIFriday's (2:06 and the end).

• did dude drop the n-bomb like it's okay?

• TURN MY SWAGGER ON
    GETTIN MONEY
    IM A RICH
    WOOPS!@

• JUD said:
    This is excellent, I especially like the scenes of him in TGIFriday's (2:06 and the end).

Real authentic Amerikan blackcard lifestyle, friend!

A segway, TGIFriday's, what appears to be a raccoon attached to your belt, and what sounds like the cry of a dying herd animal - these are the elements of good satire. (Unfortunately?) this seems to be totally sincere, though.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I was undecided if this is serious but I'm afraid it is. If you want to know more about the abundance of wisdom and wit this young man is willing to share with the world I'm willing to translate.

• swagger for dayzz

• more schwagger

• swaggart for days

• Segway riding is most defintley the 5th element.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Euro.Sub.Wigger: making crackerfied pre-teens bangin' in Little Rock look like WC.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    These dudes are EVERYWHERE in Hamburg and Berlin. I wish I could laugh at it the way you guys are, but i've seen it first hand and its just so sad. Dudes would come up to me, rap hands akimbo, telling me how they had been to new york "3 TIMES!" See him in the second video "going in" on the hot sauce? I bet they had to cut it when he started shnarfing in tears.

• ive been to new york three times

• disco_che said:
    If you want to know more about the abundance of wisdom and wit this young man is willing to share with the world I'm willing to translate.

Please "translate" wtf he is doing at 1:03 with the tiny bowl and his pinky out. Sorry, pink auf.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:
    disco_che said:
    If you want to know more about the abundance of wisdom and wit this young man is willing to share with the world I'm willing to translate.

Please "translate" wtf he is doing at 1:03 with the tiny bowl and his pinky out. Sorry, pink auf.

Right before they show him with that bowl he's talking about "Give me that Cocaine now" so perhaps that's what's supposed to be in it while later it looks like he's holding on to some peanuts and raisins. At 1:03 he's talking bout "chillin' at the BMW dealer, you drive Volkswagen while I'm buying a BMW sucka."
    I like how he's posing in front of that Ferrari inside the showroom. If he's doing comedy he's a fucking genius.

• disco_che said:
    I like how he's posing in front of that Ferrari inside the showroom. If he's doing comedy he's a fucking genius.

In the second video, he doesn't even make it into the showroom, he's just hanging around outside in the dark.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    :hayek:

• jimeyjimey 279 Posts
    i'm pretty sure he's not serious. knows how to play his role though.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This dude is sick.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I think any claims of this dude being satirical should be shelved with the after-the-fact styles of Wiseau for The Room: total bullshit. Dude's for serious and dude's horrible. I refuse to believe otherwise.