first of installment of post your faves by genre

2»

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Can't believe no one posted this one yet:

Completely unf**kwitable from beginning to end.

That's the TRUTH. From Down Here is THE jam.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    some i enjoy

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I was jsut about to make an appreciation post for Grant Green "Alive."

I've also been listening to Idris Muhammad's "Power of Soul," and Young-Holt Unlimited "Oh Girl,"
    this week. Especially feeling Idris's track "Piece of MInd" from the said album. Sorry no pics.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    some i enjoy

TheMack, you need to holler at me about that Frank Strazerri(sp) After the Rain...been looking for that.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    well thats my only copy. if i see another one i'll pick it up for you though. im sure theres someone on here wit a dubla. dont think its very rare

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

I've also been listening to Idris Muhammad's "Power of Soul,"... Sorry no pics.

Then sorry it belongs on the "sounds better at the wrong speed thread"

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    What??? explain please.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    well thats my only copy. if i see another one i'll pick it up for you though. im sure theres someone on here wit a dubla. dont think its very rare

Gratsi!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'll keep an eye out for you too man. That's one of my favorite records. It usually goes for about 40 on the bay but out in the real world you should be able to find it for cheap.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

..and 43 other Earland LP's...I just got outbid on this again on eBay, my CDR burn is gonna melt...

Just got "Drives" and it is a daily banger..."Expansions" too, on some next decade shit...

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Nearly forgot about this one...nice all the way through, but "Weasil" is my shit right about now:

• I'll keep an eye out for you too man. That's one of my favorite records. It usually goes for about 40 on the bay but out in the real world you should be able to find it for cheap.

Yeah that's about right. It's a nice LP, I've found 2 copies this last year. Not super rare but one of the better catalyst titles.