• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    way more than 25$ you mean
    i say you do 250 for all 4
    i still think you can get $$$ from others that way though

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    jaymack said:
    Herm said:
    put together an intro incorporating her stripper name

oh they're EXPECTING that. and come to find out my simple mixes werent enough. they want blends and alla that mess. i'm not Girltalk. That shit takes time.
    im rapidly getting discouraged, and thinking of backing out.

back out. it sounds like they ain't fixin to pay what all that work would be worth.

• and to think that strippers dont understand the value of a dollar!

bow out son.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I would seriously discourage working on a percentage basis for someone who gets paid entirely in cash in another city with no way of tracking the income. That will end up in her paying you whatever she feels like paying you.

• why not just quote her a really high price and let her either say no or pay the piper? if she expects something professional and polished, then she should be willing to pay for it....

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    lol yeah i saw that video a couple weeks ago. so on point.

the $$ is not there. it's hard enough getting my 3-10 dollar tipouts after a shift.
    not to mention after almost a week i've only recieved about 6 song suggestions (completely unrelated to any of the actual themes). so not only am i creating a 100 minute custom made mixtape, I get to pick the 25 or so songs. hahahahahaaaa!

welcome to the life of a strip club dj. i need to write a book or something cuz these girls are craaaazy.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    jaymack said:
    oh and I'm not charging sexual favors so let's get that easy joke out of the way. hah

Post Pic Or U Soff.

Do u know how she looks? Not all strippers get the same money.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    e-acquaintance, if you were making more money, I would offer to become your manager.
    With all due respect, you should not be doing your own negotiating.

bassie said:
    e-acquaintance, if you were making more money, I would offer to become your manager.

I need a manager/ life coach.

bassie said:

oh yeah, i'm terrible with dealing with people i know. the face she made when i offered her an hourly rate made me completely doubt my skills. and rates. now here i am figuring out the right way to say forget about it.

batmon said:

Post Pic Or U Soff.

dont know how she looks. she won ms nude rhode island or new england or some shit. does wild stripper pole tricks i guess.

jaymack said:
    batmon said:

Post Pic Or U Soff.

dont know how she looks. she won ms nude rhode island or new england or some shit. does wild stripper pole tricks i guess.

So u could be workin for a bus driver and u dont know it.

Mad Regular w/ Pole Tricks = FAIL

New England 2009

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    jaymack said:
    now here i am figuring out the right way to say forget about it.

Dear ___________ -
    These mixes are turning out to be more complicated than I thought (edit - scratch what you thought, they are more complicated than what was initially agreed upon) and the rate I quoted you doesn???t reflect the time and labour involved.
    I don???t want to screw you over, so I am telling you now when there is still time to come up with a back-up plan.
    I also don???t want to screw myself over as far as getting adequately compensated for what I do. As you know, this is how I make my living.
    I don???t want to resent the terms and put our friendship at risk over a business transaction.
    Let???s talk and figure out what the best way is to move forward which we are both comfortable with.

(But not so formal)