Comments

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    at 27,000 views it's a hell of a way to promote his album and free sticker.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    at 27,000 views it's a hell of a way to promote his album and free sticker.

co-sign. plus I like his idea... Customized dis CDs for the musically chalanged. Brilliant.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    It's amazing how this is incredibly ghey yet completely awesome at the same time...it would be pretty hilarious to just hand a CD to someone you know and watch them get all bummed out listening to dude goin' "and then when yo girl left, she took the dog, too"

• I recommend listening to his clips on his myspace site.

http://www.myspace.com/leok3

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    heavy metal crunk? SWEET!

• The real gem is "Run To Your Church"

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    It's amazing how this is incredibly ghey yet completely awesome at the same time...it would be pretty hilarious to just hand a CD to someone you know and watch them get all bummed out listening to dude goin' "and then when yo girl left, she took the dog, too"

How exactly is this "ghey"? Silly, but hey he's thinking of ways to get that money.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    GENIUS!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

How exactly is this "ghey"? Silly, but hey he's thinking of ways to get that money.

I guess I just have yet to achieve the point of enlightenment in which I realize that making money is the most important thing in life...give me time.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    He had it really bumpin at the beginning of "Everything Is On Me"

Then I was like

Cept for dose pianoz.

Props though. He's got the business/marketing game on lock.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I guess I just have yet to achieve the point of enlightenment in which I realize that making money is the most important thing in life...give me time.

how much time you need man? Money is energy. The ebb and flow of all things both real and imagined. No matter how you slice it, all things break down to currency. In some form or another.

• I think the idea is fine, just fine...

I can't say the same for his mic skills though...